(Arc-1.13)

Chapter 14
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.13) auroranovels.wordpress.com

When Zheng Junming heard the news about Qian Xiang being injured in a car accident, he was extremely shocked and wanted to go see him once, but he was rejected by the Qian family. He was also warned by the Qian family that in the future he would never be allowed to appear in front of Qian Xiang.

Suddenly losing Qian Xiang this protective umbrella was equivalent to losing the majority of his power for going against Jing Yang. He had no choice but to hurriedly go to discuss again with Zheng Jianlin new methods to recapture the Lu family.

auroranovels.wordpress.com

Zhang lao wanted to arrange a birthday feast so he reserved the entire Lu De Ji main restaurant. This let Zhang lao feel like he had a lot of face, no matter how much money other people had, if they wanted to reserve the entire restaurant for their birthday, Jing Yang would still not agree.

Zhang lao served as today’s birthday person and leading role, so naturally he wouldn’t hide into a private room. He wore a cheongsam that was festive yet not tacky at all and sat in the lobby on the first floor to receive the blessings of the guests who had come to congratulate him. Guests continued to enter in an unending stream, all of these people all definitely had a certain identity and status. Zhang lao’s several descendants busily received and greeted the guests, the scene was very lively.

Yet there just had to be some people who wanted on this day to break this festive and lively occasion.

Zheng Jianlin and Zheng Junming came, and politely paid their respects to Zhang lao. Ever since this father and son came in, Zhang lao’s originally cheerful expression disappeared. Because they seemed to have come purely to offer him birthday felicitations, Zhang lao could not go as far as to give them no face today. However, they were followed by many reporters, they were specifically brought over by the father and son. At one glance you would know that they came with bad intentions.

“Zheng Jianlin, today is my birthday, if you dare to cause a disturbance, you can consider the consequences yourself.” Zhang lao placed down his teacup heavily.

“Zhang lao, I have words of suffering ah, but I really had nowhere to go to reason them out, so I had to choose today to invite Zhang lao and everyone to give me judgment. I had no choice but to offend Zhang lao and everyone here, after this matter is over, no matter what scolding, beating, or punishment, I will accept for Zhang lao to handle to vent your anger.” Zheng Jianlin said with an appearance full of anxiety.

Jing Yang who was currently busying himself in the kitchen heard that Zheng Jianlin and Zheng Junming had come and had even brought many reporters, so he quickly brought people over to see what disturbance he wanted to make this time. Zhao Bocheng, who was sitting and chatting with his friends, heard the bodyguards’ report and worried that Jing Yang would suffer a loss, so he immediately went downstairs.

“Today is Zhang lao’s birthday, what is the meaning of you bringing so many reporters here? If you want to cause a disturbance you should also wait until after today to make noise, I can accompany you at any time.” Jing Yang walked over with large strides, speaking while walking.

Zheng Jianlin pointed at Jing Yang and angrily shouted, “In your heart, do you still have any humanity or morals? I precisely want to do it today, in front of all of these people’s faces, to speak clearly with you.”

Jing Yang looked at him coldly. “What kind of justice do you want to speak with me?”

“For the sake of the Lu family business, I invested bitterly so many years, what right do you have to chase me out? Even if the Lu family ancestral residence is now in your name, I am still your biological father! I don’t require you to give me filial piety, but I cannot endure you humiliating or dishonoring me!”