(Arc-4.6)

Chapter 46
Prince of Piano (Arc 4.6)

During breakfast, Jing Yang carried his suitcase downstairs, stunning the Mooney family members. Faith thought that after yesterday’s argument he really wanted to move out, and looked at his father somewhat guiltily.

Susan asked, “Avi, what are you doing?”

Jing Yang placed the suitcase down at the side and sat down at the dinner table. “In fifteen days I will be participating in a competition, so my teacher told me to go live over at his place so he could guide my practice.”

“So it’s like that.” Susan smiled and nodded. “Very good, good luck oh, you will have to work hard to make Hai Weixiu satisfied. That’s right, which competition is it that you’re going to participate in?”

“The Dawatt Piano Skill Competition.” Jing Yang answered.

“Is that right?” Susan looked at Corrica. “Corrica previously also mentioned that he was going to participate in this competition, right?”

“Yes.” Corrica smiled and nodded slightly.

“Didn’t you say that you would start competing in just three days?” Susan asked doubtfully.

Her husband Kurt answered her, “Great teachers’ privileged students can go straight to the finals.”

“Aiya, look at me, I actually forgot this matter.” Susan rubbed her forehead in chagrin, she really hadn’t thought of that for a while. “This is a very important competition, you will both need to work hard.”

Corrica’s smile became a little difficult to hold, so he hurriedly lowered his head to eat to cover up his expression. In his heart he was really very jealous, Avi was actually able to go live in Hai Weixiu’s residence after only one class. Not only was he able to directly participate in the finals, but he could also receive the King of Music’s personal guidance. But he himself actually could only pass through round by round until he could reach the finals.

He was unwilling, Avi’s piano skills were simply unable to be compared with his, why was he able to enjoy so many privileges, yet he himself had none. He had to win this competition, he had to get first place, he needed to prove to Hai Weixiu that he had chosen the wrong person.

Today Jing Yang did not have to sit in the same car as those two, because Hai Weixiu’s driver had come over to pick him up. The driver helped him place his luggage in the trunk and then helped him open the door.

“Avi.” Corrica called to Avi just as he was about to get on the car.

“If you are going to say that you want to go to school in the same car as me, I reject.” Jing Yang directly said.

“No…” Corrica’s smile was somewhat awkward. “I just wanted to say to be careful on the road.”

~

Before the competition ended, Jing Yang did not need to attend any of his cultural classes, which was also one of the privileges of being a great teacher’s privileged student.

When Jing Yang arrived, Hai Weixiu was sitting in the living room drinking coffee and watching the news.

“Good morning, teacher.” Jing Yang greeted him.

Hai Weixiu patted the sofa, so Jing Yang walked over and sat down.

“Do you know why I want to let you participate in the Dawatt Piano Skill Competition?” Hai Weixiu placed his arm along the back of the sofa, making it seem as if Jing Yang was leaning in his arms.