(Arc-5.10)

Chapter 63
Survival Games (Arc 5.10)

The Blood Monster King had been wiped out, and the first task level of the mission ended. A team not only ranked first in points, but also left all of the teams far behind.

Back in the villa, Jing Yang started to study the treasures that they had received from the blood monster king. This game world having problems had a very direct relationship with these treasures, and Jing Yang felt that it was time to start solving these problems.

Jing Yang went to knock on Qi Feng’s door. When Qi Feng opened the door, he was topless, and his lower body was only covered by a towel, as if he had just come out of the bathroom.

Jing Yang entered the room, but Qi Feng seemed like he wasn’t planning on putting on any clothes. He handed Jing Yang a bottle of water and asked him if there was anything wrong.

Looking at his beautiful muscles, Jing Yang, who had originally not been thirsty, suddenly felt like his mouth was getting dry. He opened the bottle and sipped some water, before explaining, “When I was refining, I found that there were some problems with the blood dripstones. I have an idea and a guess: could the problems in the game system be connected to the problems in these treasures?”

Qi Feng’s eyes became serious. “Continue.”

Jing Yang took out his refinery tool and directly showed him.

During the refining process, every material added in would display a variety of values—there would be values associated with the treasure, as well as values for after the fusion. Jing Yang rapidly typed on his screen, and those values immediately turned into a string of code.

Every alchemist could see these code, but very few people knew how to see it, and even if they accidentally managed to type it out, no one would go bother about it, because they couldn’t understand it. Jing Yang also had to rely on the system in order to know where the problem came from, or else if even the game’s technical staff couldn’t find the problem, he would also certainly not be able to find it.

Jing Yang highlighted the problematic code that he had found to show Qi Feng. “I was able to increase the energy of the weapons so high because I inadvertently found these erroneous code, and then modified them. These erroneous codes should have originally been designed by the game’s technical staff to make the treasures slightly weaker, so that the weapons made from those treasures wouldn’t be too strong. Those technicians definitely did not find that when refining there would be problems, and it is likely that these erroneous code would cause the game system to fail, and make us unable to exit the game.”

Qi Feng looked at those highlighted lines of code, thought for a moment, and then sent a message for all the team members to gather in the conference room.

Qi Feng changed his clothes and went with Jing Yang to the conference room. Because Qi Feng had sent an emergency gathering order, when they arrived, the rest of the team was already sitting in the room.

The team members saw Qi Feng’s serious expression and knew that there was definitely some big matter. They all changed their usual relaxed and joking attitudes, seriously waiting for Qi Feng to start the meeting.

Qi Feng let Jing Yang repeat everything that he had said earlier to the rest of the team.

After his explanation, Qi Feng said, “Dragon Seven, come over and take a look.”

Dragon Seven was an internationally ranked hacker, and in the previous world it was also he who after leaving the game had been invited to the game company and had found the problem. Even though he had not been able to save all of the players, he had still been able to rescue the majority of them from the game.