(Arc-4.13)

Chapter 53
Prince of Piano (Arc 4.13)

Jing Yang was taken away in the ambulance Hai Weixiu called over. The Mooney family completely panicked, discussing how to deal with the situation. It didn’t take long for the police and law enforcement to come over and take everyone in their family under control before conducting a thorough search.

The police found traces of fighting in Jing Yang’s room, and also found the engagement contract under the sofa.

After the evidence was found, the guardian Kurt was taken away on charges of imprisonment and abuse. The Mooney family never thought that the court people would come so quickly, and were completely caught off guard.

“Husband! Husband!”

“Dad!”

Susan and Faith saw that Kurt was going to be taken away, and anxiously held his hand.

“Do as I said earlier, find a lawyer and a reporter.” Kurt hurriedly instructed them before being taken away.

The Mooney family’s lawyer rushed to court to defend Kurt, and Susan found a large number of reporters. In order to guide public opinion to gain sympathy, she started to cry in front of the reporters.

“Avi and Faith’s engagement was decided by their grandfathers, and over these years, our family has always taken good care of him and treated him as our son-in-law. But after he became Hai Weixiu’s student, he completely changed, he didn’t want to come home anymore, and paid no attention to us. He said that he and Hai Weixiu had fallen in love with each other, and he wanted to marry him. We never objected, but after all he is still not 19 years old yet, so we hoped that he could just seriously reconsider, and let him stay at home to calmly reflect on the situation for a couple days before going outside. Who knew that once he saw Mr. Haiwei come over, he would directly jump down from his room.”

Faith said to the reporters and the cameras sadly, “I grew up together with Avi, and we had agreed to get married when he turned 19. Our lives were always very happy and joyful, and I had thought we would very smoothly get married. After Avi became Hai Weixiu’s student, I found that he had changed, and he began to change his mind. I tried to convince him to come back, but he said that my identity and my wealth completely could not be compared to Hai Weixiu’s, and he would not recognize our engagement, and would also not marry me.”

Faith wiped his face, looking like he was suffering. “I know that everything he said is true, I really cannot compare to Hai Weixiu. If that is the happiness that he wants, I can let go, I can forgive him for his betrayal, and I can even give him my blessing. But I hope that he will not deliberately create the illusion that our family imprisoned him in order to be with Hai Weixiu. After his loved ones all died, it was our family that raised him for over ten years, and given him love and warmth. If he still has the least bit of conscience, he would not ruin this family.”

~

The doctor had already confirmed that Jing Yang didn’t have any serious injury and could just go home to recuperate. But Hai Weixiu was still not assured, so he still kept Jing Yang in a VIP room in the hospital outpatient department to observe his condition for a couple days before discharge.

Jing Yang sat on the sofa, watching the Mooney family mother and son accuse him on TV. Even though he had already been mentally prepared, he was still somewhat angered by this family’s shamelessness and lack of conscience.

Hai Weixiu walked in and saw Jing Yang’s face full of unhappiness. He walked over and picked up the remote control to turn off the TV, and then hugged Jing Yang. “Do you still feel uncomfortable anywhere?”