(Arc-4.11)

Chapter 51
Prince of Piano (Arc 4.11)

Jing Yang had become thoroughly famous in Odyssey, invitation letters falling like snowflakes in the Mooney home. Many people wanted to take advantage of his achievements not being too high yet to invite him to their family music salon to perform. They felt that their chances for being able to invite him were higher during this time, and the cost would also not be too outrageously high.

The Mooney couple who had received these invitations were thrilled, picking some invitations that would be more favorable for the Mooney family while thinking of how to quickly bring Avi back from next door so that he could properly arrange his time to go to these salons and perform.

Faith accompanied Corrica to play piano on the lawn in the garden. He was already a little absent-minded, and his mind quickly started to wander. He remembered the scene that day of Avi performing, which had brought him immense shock that he could not calm even now. That kind of Avi made him feel extremely strange, his noble and holy appearance was so unattainable that he could only look up to him.

He suddenly recalled when the two of them were young, those playful and lively scenes had occurred right in this garden, on this piece of lawn, as if it had just happened yesterday. When had it started, when everything had changed, and he and Avi had gradually run counter to each other, going further and further apart from each other, their hearts having no chance of intersecting again.

“Faith, Faith?” Corrica had finished playing a song but didn’t hear him clap and praise him as usual. He looked up at him, and found that he was thinking of who knows what, totally lost in thought.

“What’s wrong?” Faith returned from his reminiscing, doubtfully looking at Corrica.

“…I finished playing.” Corrica looked at him.

“Oh, then go in and rest ba, I suddenly remembered that I have some things I haven’t resolved yet, so I’ll first go upstairs.” Faith said and then turned and left, not even giving Corrica another glance.

Corrica dazedly looked at his back, his heart incomparably bitter. Sure enough, were feelings that were snatched fragile to that extent?

This time Susan asked Faith to personally go to the Deere home to bring Avi back, and Faith immediately agreed, without the least bit of reluctance. Susan saw that her son was no longer against picking Avi up and was very happy. She felt that as long as her own son was willing to cooperate, Avi would very quickly change his mind, everything would move in a good direction, and their Mooney family would become better and better.

Faith went next door to the Deere home to pick him up, but was actually not able to succeed, because Jing Yang was still living at Hai Weixiu’s place, preparing for the year-end Odyssey Music Festival.

The Music Festival was the biggest event of the year in Odyssey, where the world’s top musicians would come together and take turns to perform.

Logically, right now Jing Yang was unqualified to perform at such a grand event, but because Hai Weixiu wanted to play violin on that day and let Jing Yang accompany him on piano, no one would object to this, and no one would deliberately not buy tickets. Offending Hai Weixiu was a terrible thing after all, he could be so harsh that you would want to seek death.

The Festival was held in Hero Square, and besides the section closest to the front being arranged according to status and identity, the seats in the back were first come first serve.

A long time before the concert began, the square was already completely full of people. Besides those living in the city, there were also many people from other cities and other countries. After all, everyone performing today were world-class musicians, these were people who you might not be able to hear even with money, not to mention being able to watch them perform for free.