(Arc-8.9)

Chapter 104
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.9)

The Kingdom of Billiver signed mining contracts with both Wilkesa and Fetani. These weren’t official mining contracts for the entire Haiyang star cluster, but rather the equivalent of a trial contract. They would see if that country could do what they promised, and then a new formal mining contract would be signed later.

Fetani’s mining equipment came ready-made. After they signed the contract, they directly shipped the equipment from the Fetani capital star and set it up to start mining.

Wilkesa’s mining equipment was still being manufactured. The reason it was so slow was because after signing the contract, Jing Yang first let people go conduct a very detailed investigation of the deep sea circumstances and then made some corresponding changes to the design of the equipment. Only then did they speed up and hasten to manufacture the equipment.

Fetani’s mining equipment had already arrived at the Haiyang star cluster and was currently being rapidly assembled. It was much harder to construct in the sea than on land, so it took a little longer. It would take several days to build a sea command center and storage building.

“Big brother.” Avery walked into John’s office on the ship. “The buildings on the sea are all done. We can go down.”

“En.” John said. “Today is the first day of mining, so the King Mudatis of Billiver will come and watch. Make sure that nothing will go wrong today.”

“Don’t worry, brother. I have spent a lot of thought to transform this equipment. Back on Fetani, we have already been able to successfully mine with it, and there was no pollution of the marine environment. There won’t be any problems here.” Avery said very confidently.

“It’s been hard on you.” John patted Avery on the shoulder. “Let’s go, Mudatis is coming. Let’s meet him and then we can go to the sea command center.”

“Brother, what’s going on with Wilkesa?” Avery asked as they walked out. He had been busy monitoring the construction of the mining equipment these days, and hadn’t investigated Wilkesa’s situation.

“They still haven’t had any movement yet. I hear that their equipment isn’t ready yet.” John said.

“Hu.” Avery scoffed coldly. “They haven’t even manufactured the equipment and still dare to fight with us over the mining rights. They really don’t know their own strength. I think they might not even be done with their equipment by the time we finish mining everything.”

“Who let them be rich now?” John sarcastically said. “Even if they can’t mine it out, they can still afford to compensate them.”

Whenever they mentioned Wilkesa having a lot of money now, Avery would immediately feel very depressed. Those precious metals should have all belonged to him. If it really was Skien who helped them extract the precious metals, he must think of a way to torture him and vent his anger. Even if he couldn’t torture him he had to kill him.

“Right, how come the men sent by brother haven’t acted yet?” Avery asked.

“There hasn’t been any opportunity.” John said with his expression dark. “Denanfry protects him so tightly that none of our men can even get close.”

“How on earth did he manage to hook up with Denanfry? And why does Denanfry protect him so carefully? Could it be that he really helped Wilkesa mine the precious metals?” Avery frowned.