(Arc-3.1)

Chapter 28
Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition (Arc 3.1)

Jing Yang had just woken up when he felt that his muscles were extremely sore. He judged that this body might have just done some severe exercise.

He sat up and looked around at the ultra-modern design of the room and guessed that this might be a world of the future? Or else this body’s original owner was a high tech enthusiast?

Pinching his arm muscles a bit, it was obviously pulled. Jing Yang lay back down again and activated the system. He decided to repair the body’s damage first and eliminate the painful feeling.

He started the memory inheritance function, and Jing Yang finally knew that originally this time the world he came to was an interstellar space-time.

This was a cosmos power that possessed several hundred celestial bodies, the Fu Luo Wei Empire. The era of science and technology had already flourished for over a thousand years, and all sorts of high tech was used in an extensive range of functions in work and daily life. Now even ordinary daily activities were already inseparable from all kinds of high tech products.

With the help of these high tech products, human beings had been able to accomplish many things they would not have been able to do on their own. Thousands of years later, human beings had already gotten used to this kind of life. Getting used to it also meant that things done by relying on high tech products were all not worth showing off.

Under the situation of not relying on high tech products, using your own body to accomplish certain things, would receive special popularity. Therefore a new profession emerged called DIY live streamers, and the streamers who were more popular were also called DIY Star Network internet celebrities.

The live streamers’ live content topics were diverse, some people cooked, some did talent shows, some did travel, etc., these were all classified as within the normal scope of live streaming. Then there were also some more unusual streamers, for example extreme sports, wilderness survival, mountain climbing or deep sea diving to catch prey, etc. In short, the material that could be live streamed was myriad and all-encompassing.

This body that Jing Yang was currently in, his name was Milton Miller, he was a wealthy young master who had inherited a large amount of money. He didn’t need to worry about his livelihood, so he became an outdoors live streamer, purely due to his personal interest.

His popularity was also quite big, if other streamers were called DIY streamer internet celebrities, Jing Yang reckoned that he should be called a blackened DIY streamer, because right now on the Star Network he was being attacked quite seriously.

In the end what kind of matter had Milton done that had instigated the shared anger of the public, making the netizens on the Star Network spare no effort to blacken him in this way. Jing Yang decided that this couldn’t be understood from his personal point of view, and directly used the world perspective to understand the entire process.

The more difficult the matter a streamer was able to complete, the more popularity he would receive, but this was based on a big premise. That was that you could not rely on high tech assistance, and could only rely on your own abilities to complete it.

Before Milton had also been quite popular, until it had burst out that he had relied on high tech products to complete all of his previous streams. The Star Network had instantly boiled over, the netizens had hurled all sort of abuse and accusations at him. Because this implied that he had always been faking it earlier, and many netizens had supported him with money before, but now they actually found that it wasn’t real, naturally it attracted a large amount of dissatisfaction.