(Arc-3.9)

Chapter 36
Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition (Arc 3.9)

Of the people who had been scratched by the pointed tail snake yesterday, besides Danny whose wound had already healed, the other people’s wounds had all started to fester. Adding on being bitten again by poisonous bugs last night, many of their bodies were covered in red and swollen patches. For some people, their old and new wounds made them unable to continue the competition. Those who were unable to move around could only rest beside the trees, just planning to endure the day until tomorrow, when they could return to the ship for treatment.

Danny walked to Cove, the person who had been hurt most seriously, and crouched down. “Your wound is festering so seriously, can you still hold on? If you waste a leg for the bonus, that wouldn’t be worth it.”

Cove’s eyes also showed some signs of flinching. After all, there was still a day and a night of time before they could return to the airship. Daytime was fine, but the nighttime was really too difficult to bear. It was because last night he had desperately jumped around to drive away the flying insects that the wound would worsen so badly today. If he really gave up a leg for the competition, it was definitely not worth it. The cost of getting a prosthetic leg was very high, and would completely not be as easy to use as your own leg. But because he had stayed until this point, he was a little unwilling to withdraw now.

“How is your wound now?” Cove asked Danny somewhat curiously.

“It’s already healed, I have no problem walking. I can even run and jump around.” Danny pulled up his own pant leg and patted his original wound. He then used a slightly sorry tone to say, “If yesterday you guys had also used the herbal medicine that Milton had made, your wounds would not have deteriorated so seriously, unfortunately…”

Danny stood up and said loudly, “Unfortunately, some people think that they are very clever and feel that other people don’t know as much as them, treating the kindness of others as maliciousness. There are other people who think that they’re being righteous and saving people, but do not know that it was exactly their stupidity that is harming people. Who you should blame for your wounds becoming more serious, you should be very clear about in your hearts?”

“What are you saying?” Rhett heard Danny’s taunting and stood up angrily, roaring.

“Don’t you know clearly what I’m saying?” Danny instead went for broke. He was not afraid of offending him, and even more so did not care about whether or not he would be scolded by the netizens. He directly walked in front of Rhett and said, “Look at the redness and swelling on your face and neck, the medicinal grasses that the walking plant encyclopedia found for you, didn’t seem to be useful ah? Instead, us three who had used the ‘poisonous’ insect repellant not only did not die from poisoning, but we also did not even have a single insect come close to us. The facts have already proven everything, haven’t they?”

Kedi’s expression was very ugly, Danny’s every sentence was pointed toward him, but he had no way to refute them. Everything was developing differently from what he had expected. It was impossible for Milton to be better than him, and it was even more impossible for him to know more than him. Obviously he was only a live streamer who only knew how to rely on high tech products to cheat, why would he become so strong? No! He must not let things go on like this, he needed to turn the situation around.

Rhett looked at Kedi, he also did not know how to refute Danny’s words. Only Danny’s team’s skin was not red and swollen, and they had even peacefully slept through the night. Kedi said that the things Milton used were highly toxic, but those three people had used them and nothing had happened to them. Danny’s wounds had even healed.