(Arc-6.10)

Chapter 77
Legend of the Holy Light (Arc 6.10)

When Louis and the officials were captured, Orede had a legitimate reason to send out troops. In only two days, he had taken back the three cities occupied by the demons.

The demon king personally brought his soldiers to confront Orede, and Louis and those civil servants were brought as hostages in front of the demons’ army.

“Orede, your luck is really good, you were hurt by my demon blood bead and were actually still able to recover completely.” The demon king looked at Orede from afar. Even though he had heard that Orede had already cleared out the demon gas completely, but when he saw with his own eyes that he had fully returned to normal, he was still somewhat shocked.

“My luck is truly good.” Orede looked at the demon king with pride. “So you will start to be out of luck.”

“Huh!” The demon king disdainfully sneered. “Your arrogant attitude has really not changed a bit. You shouldn’t have already forgotten that you have lost in my hands?”

“I’ve only lost to you once, but you have lost to me many times. You wouldn’t have been living too comfortably these past few years and forgotten how big a price you paid to finally make me lose to you?” Orede smiled coldly. “Can your demon blood bead still be used?”

Orede’s words were as sharp as the sword in his hand, viciously stabbing the demon king’s heart. In order to deal with Orede and Sylvie’s grandfather, the demon king had used up all three blood drops on the demon blood bead, only to let Sylvie’s grandfather die on the battlefield and leave Orede seriously injured.

REPORT THIS AD

The blood in the demon blood bead had been exhausted, which had not only seriously damaged his own magic power, but also affected the magic power of the entire demon clan. He had thought that letting the humans lose a war god and a saint, only leaving a second prince without any power and a new saint that was his own person, would make exhausting the demon blood bead’s power worth it.

The destructions of the humans was the common wish of the demons of all generations. If he could complete this wish in his generation, he could become the legend of the demon clan, and become the most admired demon king of the demon clan. But he completely did not think that in only five years Orede could come back here again, and even had the support of an even stronger saint. Everything that he had done before, was equivalent to having been done in vain.

“We don’t need to be so concerned about matters of the past.” The demon king was about to vomit blood from anger, but he forcefully swallowed it down. He maintained his calm and said, “Let’s talk about the matter in front of us.”

“What do you want to discuss, and how?” Orede asked indifferently.

“Of course it’s about these hostages.” The demon king said. “Aren’t you going to save these people? If they all die in our hands, it won’t be easy for you to account for them when you go back ba?”

“What do you want?” Orede coldly glanced at those people controlled by the demons.

“Ten cities!” The demon king opened his mouth in what he thought was a very assertive manner. “For all of their lives, and we will not hold you accountable for killing our demon elder.”

“Use these people to exchange for ten cities? You really dare to speak.” Orede said sarcastically.

“How? You don’t want to?” The demon king narrowed his eyes.

“Don’t mention ten cities, I will not exchange even a single city with you. These people are not worth me using the people living in the cities to exchange.” Orede said.