(Arc-5.3)

Chapter 56
Survival Games (Arc 5.3)

Jing Yang continuously refined three pieces of low-level weapons for a day and night, when he finally finished it was already early the next morning. He felt somewhat tired, putting everything back into his storage space, he lay down on his bed and was preparing to rest when he suddenly heard a knock on his door.

He pulled his quilt over his head and pretended not to hear it, but the person knocking outside seemed like he would not rest unless the door opened, constantly forcefully slamming on the door.

Jing Yang dragged open his quilt and quickly walked over, forcefully pulling the door open. He looked at Easy Nobility outside, very impatiently asking, “What?”

“You’re someone who doesn’t even do anything, and you really can quite sleep.” Easy Nobility scornfully looked him up and down. “We are about to go out to look for a combat target, letting all of us wait for you, do you really feel no shame? Immediately go down and meet up!”

“What does it have to do with me whether or not you all go outside?” Jing Yang said impatiently. “Did I let you all wait for me? Have I said that I will be going along with you all?”

Easy Nobility knew that Ding Nuoyang had just started playing games, so he was still very unfamiliar with the combat attack skills and other similar actions, but every time they went out to fight, he would always make sure to call him out with them. During the course of the battle, as long as Ding Nuoyang was unable to avoid the monsters’ attacks and was hit to the ground, he would always feel extremely happy. Yet every single time Ding Nuoyang was very lucky and avoided fatal attacks, and would also very quickly be able to recover from his own injuries, which made Easy Nobility unceasingly resentful.

“How?” Easy Nobility looked at him. “You are not willing to pay, and also aren’t willing to contribute, you still have the nerve to stay in our team and make us protect a trash like you?”

Yesterday Jing Yang not being willing to help them pay made their hearts extremely uncomfortable, so when they had come back they had all discussed, and decided that they needed to let him suffer a bit before he would finally be obedient.

Jing Yang smiled coldly and looked at him. “I am a piece of trash in the game, but you are a piece of trash in reality. You look down on me, but I despise you even more.”

Easy Nobility widened his eyes to hide his guilty conscience and deliberately raised his chin, proudly saying, “Whether it’s in the game or in reality, I am better than you.”

“Is that right?” Jing Yang raised his eyebrow and leaned a little closer to him. “Yu Jian, but I still remember your appearance.”

“I don’t understand what you are saying!” Easy Nobility heard him call out his own real name and immediately became flustered, his eyes swirling all over the place.

Jing Yang watched him act like this with disdain, just with this sort of psychological strength he actually dared to run over to find trouble for him. “I remember that you look completely different from your current appearance, at first when I saw you I felt that your current appearance seemed quite familiar. Later on I thought, in the game, why do you look a bit like me?”

“Don’t say nonsense! Who looks like you, I have never even seen you in reality, how would I know what you look like!” Easy Nobility loudly denied. “My current appearance was set by the system based on my true appearance, I look quite similar to this in real life. I don’t know who the person you just mentioned is, my real name is Yu Jian.”

“You don’t have to say all this to me.” Jing Yang rolled his eyes. “What the situation is, besides me, you are the clearest about it. Lies cannot be covered up by a layer of paper, they can be punctured very easily. There will always be a day when everyone will know the truth.”