(Arc-7.11)

Chapter 89
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.11)

On the day of the launch, the scene was very grand. Not only many famous fashion celebrities, but also a lot of media reporters came. The large hall was filled with people.

Regulus and McDonnell sat in the front row closest to the catwalk, and before the show began, reporters were already taking pictures of Regulus.

Backstage, all of the models were nervously preparing. Jing Yang needed to model more than a dozen sets of clothing, and was surrounded by three or four staff members. One was dedicated to managing the clothing he had to model, one was responsible for arranging his looks and makeup, and two more were dedicated to dressing him.

Dilumo only had two sets of clothing to model, so he was the most idle person in the entire show. But this kind of idleness made him very embarrassed and humiliated.

Dilumo’s order was arranged in the middle, and at the moment he was standing in the corner watching everyone else busy themselves. Seeing that there were no cameras on him, he openly glared at Jing Yang. He came to the competition in order to become a lifelong spokesperson for Fernelea, but from the current situation, his chances of success could not be any smaller. If he failed, it would really be hard for him to find another chance like this, so he had to do something to change the situation. He and Conley both felt that it would be most convenient and most effective to start from Arthur Yang.

This time’s show was extremely successful. Jing Yang beautifully modeled the clothing design concepts, perfectly exhibiting the casual comfort and elegance desired. And by wearing it on his body, even if it were a layman, they could see the luxury and quality of the clothing.

After McDonnell saw the eyes of the other designers, he was very satisfied and proud. For this time’s clothing designs, he had spent a lot of thought. He felt that even though Arthur Yang had a relationship with Regulus, both his own abilities and professional standards were at a first-class level, absolutely no worse than the top supermodels. Fortunately there were models like Arthur Yang in the competition, if they were all like Dilumo, he would have wasted all of his blood, sweat, and tears. This made McDonnell feel very fortunate, if he had chosen himself, he would also have chosen Arthur Yang to be his lead model.

The designers all had similar thoughts. Even though McDonnell’s designs had always been a beacon for the fashion world, when they were worn by Jing Yang, and exhibited on the catwalk, the effect was even better. Many designers had already been moved and decided to find a way to get him to also be the lead model for their own release shows.

Even though Conley sat in the very last row, he was still infected by Jing Yang’s temperament on the stage, and couldn’t help but be attracted to him. In the three years since his disappearance, if Dilumo hadn’t arranged people to constantly ambush him, he might not have thought of this person at all. But now, he stood on the stage so brightly, and he could only look up at him.

Conley suddenly was somewhat regretful, he regretted that he had done things so obviously, and been discovered. If he hadn’t been discovered, perhaps this person would still be his own. Even though he had never been able to touch him, he was better looking than Dilumo, his body was better than Dilumo, and his temper was far better than Dilumo.

But now he could no longer turn back, it was impossible for Arthur to forgive him, and the two people could never return to the past. Every man for himself, in order for his own life to be better, he could only continue to hurt him.

McDonnell ended up standing on the stage with all of the models, receiving applause from the crowd and the camera. As the lead model, Jing Yang stood together with him at the very front and the very middle, his eyes quickly meeting with Regulus below the stage, like they were making amorous glances at each other in front of everyone.