(Arc-7.14)

Chapter 92
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.14)

Jing Yang’s completed promotion video was published, and the number of views was even higher than the total number of views for all the other models combined. The number of fans on his profile also increased by a large amount, soaring past those for the other models.

No matter whether it was fan votes or scoring, Jing Yang’s were the highest. So after the competition was over, he became the uncontestedlifelong spokesperson for Fernelea.

Dilumo sat below the stage. He watched Jing Yang sign a contract with Regulus, and then receive interviews and photographs from the media. Envy gnawed at his heart like ants. He felt that the person who should be standing together with Regulus, accepting the envious and worshipping gazes of the crowd, should be him. Why could he rob everything that should have belonged to him?!

After Jing Yang and Regulus finished signing the contract, Jing Yang shook his hand. When the two people met gazes, they could see the hidden smile in each other’s eyes.

In addition to signing the lifelong spokesperson contract, Regulus personally gave Jing Yang a huge bonus, as well as a limited-edition luxury car and an upscale villa in the city. Now, not only Dilumo, but even the other models who sincerely admired Jing Yang were also jealous.

~

When Dilumo returned home, he began a live stream on his profile.

“Hello everyone, I am back from the competition!” Dilumo waved at the camera. “I wasn’t able to become the lifelong spokesperson for Fernelea, and I feel very regretful in my heart. But that doesn’t matter, this is just one small failure in my life, I will not be discouraged because of this, please rest assured.”

Then Dilumo’s face suddenly collapsed, and he said with a slightly sad expression, “But through this competition, I deeply experienced the sinister heart of humans. Originally, people’s hearts are the cruelest things in the world. Even though I wasn’t able to win the final victory, I received an experience even more important than winning, which allowed me to mature a lot. Now that I think back, I was very naive, and always thought I could rely on my own efforts to succeed. But now I found that when other people have the heart to make things difficult for you, and you are unable to resist, any effort is futile…”

Dilumo said a whole bunch of words to his fans, which basically all meant that he didn’t win because he was being targeted and embarrassed during the competition, and not because he didn’t have the skills or didn’t work hard enough.

In the end Dilumo didn’t dare to clearly offend the Fernelea group and Regulus, or else he would have whipped up something even more exaggerated.

His fans naturally believed his words and cried out their heartache.

————My heart hurts for you, darkness is hidden everywhere in this world, but the darkness can’t defeat the light. When your light shines, all of the darkness will disappear. Good luck! We will always support you!

————I really feel heartache, you are clearly such a hard-working person, but you received such unfair treatment. We all understand you, please don’t be discouraged, you must keep going.

————I have liked you for so long, no matter what happens, I will firmly choose to believe in you. We all know what kind of person you are, you are hard-working, serious about life, and steadfast in your love. Other people who don’t understand you don’t matter, don’t listen to them or go look at them, you just need to look at us, we will always support you!

————As such a focused and hard-working person, we all understand that you’ve sacrificed so much to get to this step. We feel heartache for the unfair treatment you suffered, and you still have to endure the attacks online. You must stay strong.