(Arc-5.13)

Chapter 66
Survival Games (Arc 5.13)

“Yo, the smoke squad people came.” Goose Over looked at the screen and said. “I had thought that they would hold out until the end, and rather die than submit.”

Solid smiled in disdain. “They don’t look like people who aren’t afraid of death. Even though we can still save the players who died in the game, this matter hasn’t been announced yet, so them coming over was a certainty.”

“Then let’s see how they’re going to talk their way in.” Goose Over sent a message to the team on gatekeeping duty today, letting them bring the people over.

Dark Flame brought the smoke squad team members into the hall, looking around, he didn’t see Jing Yang. Then he said to Goose Over, “I want to see Nuoyang, I hope that I can apologize to him in person, and seek his forgiveness.”

Goose Over and Solid exchanged glances. They felt that letting Jing Yang come over personally to vent a bit was not a bad idea. Goose Over sent a message to Jing Yang saying that the smoke squad people had arrived, and wanted to apologize to him face to face.

Jing Yang very quickly responded to him, saying that he didn’t have time to see them right now. He told Goose Over that letting them take care of it was fine, but they should definitely leave them until the very end and not let them die off in the game, especially Dark Flame and Easy Nobility.

After Goose Over read his message, he said to Dark Flame, “Nuoyang doesn’t have time right now to see you, he is busy saving the players in the entire game, and your so-called apology is not at all important to him.”

Dark Flame turned and looked at the rest of the team, and then continued, “We came very sincerely to apologize, then if Nuoyang doesn’t have time to see us, please help us convey the message.”

Dark Flame pulled out a page. “These are all the things that Nuoyang helped us buy before, and now we are returning all of them to him. As long as he is willing to forgive us, we agree to any conditions that he gives, and handing over all of our items is also fine.”

Goose Over looked down the list of items on the page. “There are really quite a lot of things here, and also quite expensive. You all are really greedy enough, so many things, at such a high price, you let him pay by himself.”

“Please help us say sorry to Nuoyang, and for the previous matters, we are genuinely regretful, please let us join the A team.” Dark Flame and the other team members all lowered their heads and showed an appearance of being truly penitent.

“I will first take all of these items for Nuoyang and then transfer them to him later.” Goose Over said. “You are all very lucky for coming at this time to join us. Right now everyone is busy, we don’t have the time or energy to properly educate you. Nuoyang said that we can let you join. However, since you have come here, if you dare to disobey even the least bit, the consequences will be very miserable. Please be psychologically prepared.”

“As long as you let us join, we are willing to do anything you want us to do, we will definitely follow your requirements, and will definitely not dare to resist or cause trouble.” Dark Flame declared.

“That would be for the best.” Goose Over sent a message to the Long River team captain Water Ghost, and asked him to come over.

After Water Ghost arrived, Goose Over said to him, “These people will be given to your team to manage, tell them the rules here and take care of everyone. Also, the house on the furthest west edge will be for them, tell them to hand in the entire rental fee. For future tasks, they will be following you.”