(Arc-3.10)

Chapter 37
Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition (Arc 3.10)

Just when the three people were preparing to go back, they saw Kedi come out of a cave. He was holding a grass nest in his hands, inside of which there were five or six fluffy buns that looked like newborn kitten cubs. They were opening their mouths and whimpering, totally adorable.

Those fluffy buns were still too small, so as Jing Yang was looking from afar, for a while he was still unable to determine what animal that was exactly. After he searched using the system for a bit, his complexion immediately changed.

“Put them back!” Jing Yang quickly strode over to Kedi, warning him very seriously.

“Are you sick? I found these myself, why would you make me put them back?” Kedi glared at him, holding the grass nest and leaving.

“Put them back, do you know what kind of animal this is?” Jing Yang frowned.

“Of course I know what they are?” Kedi turned back around. “Aren’t they just the cubs of the giant paw beast? Do you think that you’re the only one who knows? Don’t think that just because you were lucky enough to get some useful herbs that you really think only you are omniscient. Everything you know, I also know, but the things you don’t know, I also know.”

“Since you know that they’re the cubs of the giant paw beast…”

Jing Yang had not finished talking when they heard a loud noise coming from a distance. Even the ground was trembling, as if there was some giant animal running quickly in this direction.

It was the mother beast who had been alarmed by the cubs’ cries!

Kedi hugged the grass nest in his arms and turned to run, and Jing Yang also followed him running, “Quickly put them down!”

Jake and Danny didn’t understand what was going on, but they also felt the danger getting closer and followed them to flee.

The four limbs of the giant paw beast were very thick and long, their running speed was extremely fast. Seeing that it was getting closer and closer, Jing Yang turned to look at the two running behind them, saying, “You two quickly run in another direction. If you use a different route to go back to the hill, you’ll have no problems.”

“What about you? You’re not coming with us?” Jake called.

“I have a way to escape! You guys don’t need to mind me, quickly run somewhere else!” Jing Yang yelled back.

The mother would definitely chase her cubs. When Jake and Danny started running to the left, she indeed did not follow after them.

The adult giant paw beasts possess immense strength: with just one swipe they could tear down a tree that would require several men to lift. When it was running, the ground constantly vibrated, bringing up a lot of loose dirt. Along the way, it broke quite a few trees that were in its way.

“You’re still not putting down the cubs!” Jing Yang ran in front of Kedi, turning to yell at him.

Seeing the mother beast’s giant paws almost slamming into him multiple times, Kedi was scared out of his wits, his legs had almost gone soft. After he was reminded by Jing Yang, he used his strength to throw the grass nest backwards.

“Don’t throw it!” Jing Yang yelled, but it was already too late. The cubs were thrown in the air, and the mother beast let out a heartrending roar.

Jing Yang did everything he could to leap forward and try to catch the cubs, but one of them fell out of the grass nest and rolled a bit on the ground, immediately falling to its death.