(Arc-7.16)

Chapter 94
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.16)

Dilumo held a press conference three days later. He had a bandage around his head, a bruise on his face, and a cast on his arm. He sat in the middle of a long table, ready to be interviewed by the reporters.

Dilumo hadn’t even started speaking when tears started flowing down his face. He held his forehead with his uninjured hand and said, “I just want to say to my fans, I am really, really sorry. Those words I said in the video weren’t meant to insult you, my brain just goes out of control when I’m under too much pressure from work, to vent the pain and stress in my heart. I actually really love my fans, without their support, I wouldn’t be able to receive so much work. I really didn’t mean to say those words, because my pressure is too great, I will sometimes say some words I don’t mean when my spirit goes out of control to vent my own difficulties and unfair treatment at work.”

“Then excuse us for asking, but about the matter of you being with Chenilu in exchange for news exposure, what do you have to say?” A reporter asked.

“First, I have to admit that this matter was true, but I really was forced to do it due to difficulties. When Arthur Yang broke up with Conley, he accused me of having an affair with Conley and kicked me and Conley out of his studio. Conley and I instantly became helpless, even wanting to get a job was hard. Models need to receive good jobs, and need many fans, and even need higher popularity. At that point I had barely entered the modeling world and didn’t have many fans, so I could only rely on increasing my popularity in the news in order to receive jobs.” Dilumo’s tears kept falling down, his eyes had already turned red, he really looked pathetic.

He seemed to recall some painful memories, his expression was incredibly sad, and he wiped his tears with a tissue, then said, “That period of time was truly really difficult, we had no money, no one to rely on, and could only eat the simplest sustenance to avoid starving. In order to survive, in order to live better, we decided to go to Chenilu and ask him to help increase my exposure, but Chenilu actually proposed…” Dilumo covered his mouth, as if he had turned speechless from the pain of the memory, “He, he said to let me…, I really had no other way and could only agree to his request. Or else, who would be willing to have sex with someone who could be his father?”

“That time was so painful, so full of suffering, and I felt that I was so dirty. But I had no other way…” Dilumo shook his head in tears. “If I had the choice, even if I had to suffer a bit I wouldn’t make that kind of decision, but I did not. At that time my spirit was on the verge of collapse, I even felt that I couldn’t live any longer like this, I really did not want to live such a dirty lifestyle. It was also from that time that I often couldn’t control my emotions, unconsciously doing some inexplicable things. I really love my fans in my heart, but I was in too much pain, as if I had produced another evil personality, which would always say some inexplicable words.”

“At that time, it was Conley who had always accompanied me, comforting me and encouraging me. I thought that our lives were connected, that we would support each other, and there would always be a day when we could live well. I thought that he was the only person in the world who wouldn’t betray me, but I really couldn’t imagine! In order to control me, he would use those critical times to threaten me, and secretly recorded all of the times when my mind had run out of control!”

Dilumo propped himself up on the table and wanted to stand, but sat back down before he could stand up stably. Then he stood back up with his assistant’s help and walked slowly to the end of the long table, where he suddenly knelt down. “I know, no matter for what reason, I shouldn’t insult or abuse my fans, even though every time after I returned to normal, I really regretted it, but I still want to apologize to my fans, I’m sorry! I won’t ask for your forgiveness, as long as you can release your anger, I can do whatever you want. Even if you beat me to death, I am willing, and will not complain in the least.”