(Arc-5.9)

Chapter 62
Survival Games (Arc 5.9)

Back in his room, Jing Yang rolled around on his bed a few times in annoyance, just now that feeling of direct skin contact was really too real. He hadn’t even determined whether or not Qi Feng was his own lover, and he had already touched his butt, and even touched it while he was naked, and it was even he himself who had brought it upon himself!

What if Qi Feng wasn’t his own lover? Then wouldn’t he have gotten a bigpiece of tofu touched for no reason? When his own lover appeared, how would he face him ah? The key is that when he was touched he actually didn’t feel disgusted ah!!

Jing Yang suddenly sat up. He had decided, rather than just being confused by himself like this, he had to find the opportunity to confirm whether or not he was his lover. If he was, being touched a couple times, kissed a few times, or something else, would all not be a problem. But if he wasn’t, then he definitely needed to keep his distance from him and draw a line.

When he came to the cafeteria in the morning, they again bumped into the smoke squad, but today those people used somewhat different eyes to look at him. Previously it was disdain, but now it was dissatisfaction. The smoke squad people couldn’t figure out no matter how they thought why those people would be so powerful. The only possible explanation was that they had definitely smashed a lot of money in order to get their weapons to release so much power.

They felt that Ding Nuoyang had even more money than they had thought, or else he wouldn’t be able to ascend in levels so quickly. Plus the shield that he had launched yesterday proved that right now he was definitely already a senior alchemist.

So they all felt dissatisfied. We are all relying on ability, and only you all are relying on money, why do you have a higher chance of survival just because you have money.

Many teams had already reached the center of the Blood Monster Forest, but no team had started to attack. Everyone was watching, wanting to wait for other people to weaken the blood monster’s energy and then look for opportunities to attack. But right now everyone couldn’t afford to die, and the blood monster’s attacks at the beginning were the strongest. No one was willing to go act as cannon fodder to help other people get an advantage.

The battle to attack the Blood Monster King was based on a cumulative attack system, teams that injured the Blood Monster King more would receive more points, and the team that gave the king the fatal blow would not only receive higher points, but also receive the Blood Monster King’s treasure.

When A team arrived, they had already expected that the situation would be like this. Since everyone did not attack, they just directly went up.

Qi Feng gave the blood serum fruit to Dragon Seven, Solid, and Goose Over, and let those three serve as the side DPS, he himself would be the main DPS, and everyone else would cover them from within the shield.

When the smoke team members saw that the shield that Jing Yang deployed could actually even support the Blood Monster King’s attacks, their shock was no less than yesterday.

Easy Nobility clenched his teeth and looked at Jing Yang’s back, his vicious eyes were like invisible arrows. In his mind, he had already ripped Jing Yang to shreds countless times.

Everyone was waiting for A team to be beat back and seize the chance to rush in and attack, but the A team fought more and more bravely, and the Blood Monster King was obviously at a disadvantage. Their power was so strong that everyone else involuntarily became a little afraid, how could there be a team that would actually never be beat back under the Blood Monster King’s attacks.