(Arc-5.14)

Chapter 67
Survival Games (Arc 5.14)

When Jing Yang left the game and returned to reality, he found that he was in a hospital with an IV in his arm. After waking up, he stayed in the hospital observation unit for two days, and Ding Nuoyang’s parents were always accompanying him. Only after they confirmed that he had nothing wrong did they finally let him be discharged from the hospital.

Jing Yang refused to go back home with Ding Nuoyang’s parents and repeatedly assured them that his body already had no problems and he could take care of himself, before Ding Nuoyang’s parents finally reluctantly agreed to let him go. Jing Yang went alone back to Ding Nuoyang’s own residence. His father was going to take care of the company for the time being and he didn’t have to worry about it, just making sure to rest well during this period of time.

Jing Yang now also had no energy to spend on caring about these other things. Qi Feng had said that he would come to find him, and he was waiting. As for what he should do after he found him, and if he wasn’t his own lover, what he should do—all of these things, Jing Yang had already finished thinking about what his plan would be. He was just waiting for him to appear.

The second day back in his home, Jing Yang was still somewhat anxious and restless, because if Qi Feng was really not his lover, he…didn’t know how he would feel. If he was really sad and sorrowful, wouldn’t that prove that he had already fallen in love with someone else, then how could he face his lover in the future?

Jing Yang suddenly didn’t want to cook anymore, so he changed and went out to a Western restaurant that Ding Nuoyang often used to go to.

Halfway through the meal, the waiter came over with a cart and gave him a steak platter and a bottle of red wine. Jing Yang looked at the waiter pouring wine for him and said, “I did not order these things.”

“A gentleman helped you order this.” The waiter took out a large bouquet of white roses from under the dining cart. “These were also gifted to you by the gentleman.”

“Did he say what his name was?” Jing Yang wrinkled his brow, looked at that large bouquet of white roses, and didn’t take it.

“That gentleman said that he is surnamed Feng.” The waiter responded.

Feng? Hearing this last name, Jing Yang thought for a bit, and took the roses without much hesitation. Feng Qi was Qi Feng’s real name, and Jing Yang had already checked using the system, Feng Qi was the vice president of the Feng corporation, the second young master of the Feng home.

How did he know that he liked white roses? Jing Yang smiled self-deprecatingly, how could he possibly know, Ding Nuoyang didn’t like white roses, this was just a coincidence. Jing Yang began to reminisce, when did he himself start liking white roses. It seemed like it had started from Zhao Bocheng in the first world, he had always loved to send himself white roses, and from that time, he started liking them.

“Do you like it?” Feng Qi’s voice came from behind Jing Yang.

Jing Yang turned and looked at him. “Are you asking about the white roses or the red wine.”

“Both.” Feng Qi sat down across from him and picked up the knife and fork, beginning to eat the steak that the waiter had just delivered.

Jing Yang took a sip of red wine. “I like all of them.”

“As long as you like them.”

“Is this a coincidental encounter? Or…” To tell the truth, Jing Yang didn’t believe that this would be accidental. After all, the city was too big, and the population was so large, the chances of accidentally meeting were too low.