(Arc-8.7)

Chapter 102
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.7)

The teams from the two countries walked over to the entrance of the Kingdom of Billiver’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs from opposite sides of the long hallway. When they reached the entrance at the same time, everyone stopped moving, looking over at the men on the other side.

“General Kinlock, long time no see.” John extended his right hand toward Denanfry.

Denanfry shook hands with him for a moment and then said, “I had thought that the next time I saw General Dottley again would have been on the battlefield.”

John showed a fake smile. “Now we all belong to the United Federation, so even if we have some sort of conflict we would resolve it through Federation treaties. There shouldn’t be much chance to see each other again on the battlefield.”

“I heard that your country’s mecha technology is far ahead of that of other countries. I would actually quite like to experience the feeling of fighting against the strongest mecha.” Denanfry expressionlessly said.

“I am also quite regretful that over the past few years I have never had the chance to fight against General Kinlock.” John said. “Oh, that’s right, I must congratulate you on your country’s success in mining the precious metals of the Jinming star cluster. But this time, we won’t give way.”

“I actually think that the chance will come very soon. Being able to mine the precious metals of the Jinming star cluster was because of our mechanic being stronger. This time, whoever can seize the right to mine the Haiyang energy resources will depend on who is more capable.”

While Denanfry and John were having their verbal confrontation, Avery was secretly looking at Denanfry. This was his first time seeing this legendarily strong general.

Avery’s first impression upon seeing Denanfry was that this man’s momentum was truly extremely strong. Then he felt that not only was he tall and strong, but also indescribably handsome.

Avery looked at Denanfry and thought, this man should be the most handsome general he has seen in his life. If he had met this person before meeting Tony, he must have been attracted to Denanfry. It’s just that you could tell at a glance that this man would be difficult to control. He definitely wouldn’t be as easy to manage as Tony. Even though he felt moved, he was very clear that you could only look at this kind of man from afar. If you wanted to conquer him, you would definitely be beaten black and blue.

John swept a glance over the people behind Denanfry. “I don’t know which one is the designer of the mining equipment that was last used in the Jinming star cluster? I have been curious about this for a long time…”

Denanfry didn’t wait for him to finish speaking, stepping to the side along with the deputy next to him, and then taking half a step back. Jing Yang, who had always been blocked behind them, was now sitting in a wheelchair, looking toward John and the rest.

John and Avery first froze, and then their eyes widened in disbelief.

“Skien?!” Avery yelled, his face full of shock. “You are Skien?! You’re actually still alive? How is that possible?!”

Jing Yang didn’t speak, just looking at them with a strange smile. His look made even John feel panicked.

“This is the chief mechanic of our First Fleet. Last time, the mining equipment for the Jinming star cluster was designed by him, and this time, the Haiyang mining equipment will also be designed and supervised by him.” Denanfry introduced.