(Arc-2.7)

Chapter 23
Unstable Chinese Republic (Arc 2.7)

Jing Yang walked on stage and sang a section of the Drunken Beauty. His face and body didn’t have any makeup or costume, but in his glances and movements, there were threads of natural lovely charm.

That voice and movements, as well as that attitude, it was really undoubtedly Jun boss.

After he finished singing a section, Jing Yang walked down from the stage, and the guests immediately became lively. Everyone was surprised and excitedly discussed amongst themselves, the Cheng family big young master actually was Jun boss, why did he run to go sing opera? And he even sang so well, in the past why did no one know about it…

Cheng Jiaming’s complexion was even more unpleasant, he already couldn’t say anything. No matter how unwilling he was to believe it in his heart, he had no way to deny it, Cheng Junxi was Jun boss.

“Really good, really good, looks like you really are Jun boss. Only, why did you want to hide your identity before?” Wei Tianxiong asked.

“Singing opera is only a small hobby of mine, I don’t need to rely on this to make a living, and also didn’t want to let others know my identity. But commander wanted to see me, I had no choice…” Jing Yang didn’t finished speaking, but his meaning was already evident.

“If it’s like this, it’s my fault.” Wei Tianxiong smiled. “I apologize to you, then stay behind tonight…”

“Wei commander.” The Yang Wangkun who had always been sitting at the side based on status finally opened his mouth to interrupt Wei Tianxiong.

Wei Tianxiong this person had been blinded by greed, after seeing Jing Yang, he had already been obsessed to the point of forgetting about the occasion. And now being interrupted by Yang Wangkun, he finally remembered that at the side there was still a very important person next to him, and he turned his head to look over.

“Many thanks to Wei commander for holding this welcome reception for me today, I will salute you a cup.” After Yang Wangkun drank a cup he stood up. “The time is no longer early, today I will first return, I will come bother again on a different day.”

“Where, where, I will send Yang commander-in-chief.” Wei Tianxiong heard that he wanted to leave, it was just exactly what he had been looking for, for being able to change a day to have a confrontation with Yang Wangkun, he was not urgent to do it here. In any case their previous matter were also not able to be solved in a short time, he had already prepared to have a prolonged battle against Yang Wangkun.

Yang Wangkun looked toward Jing Yang. “Today being able to see Li cheng’s legendary Jun boss, truly outstanding. I don’t know know whether I will have the honor of sending Jun boss back.”

“Yang commander-in-chief, your status is precious, how could we let you personally send him. That really is undeserving of him, I will personally dispatch people to send him and Wu troupe back.” Wei Tianxiong was already unable to wait to bring the person into his hand, it would be best to be tonight, how could he just let him leave.

Jing Yang didn’t think that Yang Wangkun would mention sending him back, he had already decided to stay behind tonight. If he returned, wouldn’t he again have missed an opportunity to give Wei Tianxiong poison?

His eyes moved back and forth between Wei Tianxiong and Yang Wangkun, the two people were both waiting for his response.

“Then I will trouble Yang commander-in-chief.” Jing Yang looked at Yang Wangkun. He would still have opportunities to poison Wei Tianxiong in the future, in any case his identity had already been exposed now. There was a more important matter, he wanted to obtain an answer as soon as possible.