(Arc-4.7)

Chapter 47
Prince of Piano (Arc 4.7)

After Jing Yang went onstage, the judges flipping through his information exchanged glances with each other. The King of Music’s first student finally took the field. This student who had never shown any remarkable performance before, after only 15 days of being Hai Weixiu’s student, actually dared to come participate in the Dawatt Piano Skill Competition. They really wanted to see what kind of performance he could show. After all, this was a good opportunity for them to return fire on Hai Weixiu.

The audience members were also discussing spiritedly. Avi this person was truly too unfamiliar—after some people found out he was Hai Weixiu’s student, they were all very shocked. And upon asking about his previous performance, everyone shook their heads, expressing that they had never seen him receiving an award in any of the big competitions.

This kind of obscure and unknown person, in the end why he was able to become Hai Weixiu’s student, they were all very curious. Would Hai Weixiu’s almost legendary life encounter a defeat in his student? They were ready to wait and see.

Corrica stayed standing backstage. He wanted to personally hear how Avi would humiliate Hai Weixiu. Hai Weixiu had definitely heard his performance just now, and with Avi in comparison, Hai Weixiu would definitely regret having chosen Avi and not himself.

After Jing Yang sat down, he warmed up his fingers for a couple seconds, and then started his performance.

The first song he played was <<Finger Dance>>. If this song was played well, not only would the music be flowing and emotionally moving, but the fingers would also seem as if they were performing a beautiful dance. If the song was not played well, not only would the music be chaotic, but the fingers would also get messed up and be very difficult to correct.

The judges and audience were all stunned. This person was really audacious, he actually dared to play <<Finger Dance>> at this kind of competition. This is an extreme song, and if you couldn’t perform it especially well, it would definitely sound especially messy, and there would be no way to even gloss over any mistakes.

Corrica lowered his head and rested his chin on his hand. Ridicule and disdain flashed through his eyes, Avi really overestimated his own capabilities.

Everyone perked up their ears and raised their spirits, waiting for him to make a mistake. For this kind of song, it was impossible to not have a single mistake. They wanted to properly count how many mistakes he would make.

The light and lively music was like a fountain controlled by the instrument, first erupting sequentially and rhythmically, and then swaying in a light and graceful dance…

Suddenly, over a hundred fountains simultaneously erupted, the streams of water evenly and successively swaying in beautiful patterns. The listeners seemed to have seen a magnificent landscape in front of their eyes, with so many fountains, not a single stream was off, every single stream was expressed perfectly. Even the thickness and height of the streams were controlled perfectly, without even the least bit of error. That scene was really beautiful~

The listeners had already forgotten to listen for his mistakes, completely immersed in the rapidly flowing music.

All the way until Jing Yang finished playing his first song, the listeners finally snapped out of their daze. The small music hall exploded with enthusiastic applause.

The audience members could already no longer distinguish whether in the end it was because they had become too engrossed in the music that they weren’t able to hear any mistakes, or whether he never made any mistakes in the first place. But no matter what happened, his performance was extremely amazing.