(Arc-5.7)

Chapter 60
Survival Games (Arc 5.7)

Back at the residence, the team members were still discussing Solid’s huge explosion of power today, and lamented that they finally had a reliable shield. Last time, if not for their group shield being too weak, they wouldn’t have been blown away by the wind, so that the boss could only go by himself to deal with the stone monster.

But the boss was still the boss, eyesight still incisive as always, he had casually gone to fight a monster and was even able to bring back such a treasure.

It was almost time for the task layer to open, and they all felt that going to an alchemist would definitely be too late now. But Solid had mentioned that Jing Yang had only taken one hour to help him completely transform his weapon, so they all one by one took out their own most familiar weapons and let Jing Yang help them improve them a bit.

These people all did not lack money in the least, so they were all very generous. They naturally wouldn’t let Jing Yang work for nothing, and opened their own storage spaces, letting Jing Yang take out what he needed casually. Jing Yang also did not have the habit of taking advantage of other people’s kindness, so he only took out the items that he would need to improve their weapons. Plus there would be some items that someone else might need but didn’t have, but another person did have, and Jing Yang knew that these people all had good relationships and firm loyalty, so after obtaining their consent, he would use the items for each other.

Jing Yang heard a knock on the door and went to open it. He saw it was Qi Feng and thought he had something to say, so he let him in.

“You haven’t rested yet?” Qi Feng saw his table filled with weapon parts.

“En, I’m still not too tired. There’s not much time left, so I want to promote everyone’s weapon power to the highest as soon as possible.” Jing Yang sat down on the chair at the table.

“Don’t work too hard, even though it’s in the game, your body and brain will still be tired. Don’t force yourself.”

“I know.” Jing Yang smiled. “When I feel tired I will go to rest.”

“I opened an entry for you in my storage space, there’s all of my personal and the team’s items in there. If you need something you can get it yourself.”

Jing Yang was very surprised, this person actually was completely not on guard against himself? Even if it were friends with a very good relationship, they would still not have an entry for accessing each other’s storage. Even partners would rarely do so.

He joked, “Aren’t you afraid that I will sell all of your stuff for cash? That’s quite a big amount of money, very worth the risk.”

Qi Feng subconsciously wanted to say that all of mine is yours, even if you want to take it all you can, but he suddenly remembered that they had only met for a few days, so if he said this it might not be appropriate and might even scare him off. So he very formally said, “You have already joined us, so then our fates are linked together. I have always been someone who trusts my team, so since I took the initiative to let you join, I will never doubt you, you don’t have to worry.”

“Thank you for letting me join your team, and thank you for your trust in me.” Jing Yang expressed his gratitude very sincerely.

Qi Feng lifted his hand and rubbed Jing Yang’s hair. The two people were stunned at the same time. Qi Feng had completely unconsciously done this move, as if it were something he had done countless times before, natural to the point that it did not even process in his mind before his body had already automatically reacted.