(Arc-1.11)

Chapter 12
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.11) auroranovels.wordpress.com

“En~, ah!”

Two bodies were entangled together, besides the sound of rapid and heavy breathing, the person who was being pressed down would from time to time let out unrestrained moans.

To Jing Yang, this type of feeling should be completely unfamiliar, yet when he completely sank into the pleasure, he again gradually felt a sense of familiarity to this feeling. Some similar scenes suddenly appeared in his mind, making him somewhat distracted, unclear whether this moment was reality or imagination.

Jing Yang lay on his stomach on the bed, his entire body powerless. Evidently the person who had exerted the effort wasn’t him, why would he be so tired. Zhao Bocheng pressed up against his body, kissing his back.

Turning around his body, Jing Yang propped up his shoulder and looked at him face to face. That pair of eyes always gave him a sense of familiarity. During the time of disordered thought and crazy passion, he had felt that even the two people’s souls had been entangled together, and furthermore these two souls had been familiar with each other for a long time. It was the type of familiarity where just touching would let their hearts tremble, just like the feeling that he had gotten from the jade Hades had given him.

Right now he had a notion, perhaps from the beginning, what let him feel familiar was actually not that pair of eyes, but the soul that he could sense penetrating through that pair of eyes. Perhaps there is a possibility, the souls that had come to this separate world, was actually not at all only just him.

“What are you thinking about?” Zhao Bocheng kissed his eyes.

Jing Yang half-closed his eyes. “I’m thinking, why would we develop into this kind of relationship, and how long this kind of relationship can be maintained.”

“I’m very happy.”

“Happy about what?” Jing Yang doubtfully looked at him.

“We have only just begun, but you’re already thinking about the future. Doesn’t this mean that you care about me?” Zhao Bocheng smiled.

Jing Yang wanted to refute him, yet didn’t want to say some false words right now. “I don’t know, I have never loved a person, so I don’t know how I should define the feelings I have for you.”

“In that way, I am very fortunate. Even if right now you are still unclear about the feeling of loving a person, I will definitely become the first person you love. To me, all of those verbal promises don’t have too much meaning, only time can prove everything.”

Jing Yang temporarily couldn’t determine his own feelings towards him, and also had no way to confirm his own conjecture in a short time, so he decided to follow what Zhao Bocheng said and to let time prove everything.

The combination of the physical body could let his spirit and soul all feel an incomparable happiness, this was something that the Jing Yang who had passed through over a thousand worlds, had only just now discovered.

In the past those people who had pursued him, it wasn’t like he had never thought about randomly getting together once, but just thinking about sleeping in the same bed with those people, he felt like his entire body was uncomfortable. If he had really gotten together with someone, that type of feeling would have been like helping someone else accomplish something, yet having embarrassed and nauseated himself. Then for his entire life he would still live with a sense of nausea, so he never did this.

Yet now not only did he entangle together his naked body with Zhao Bocheng, but also was kissed by him over his entire body, and again and again was connected intimately to his body. What was miraculous was that this let his body and heart all feel extremely delighted.