(Arc-8.2)

Chapter 97
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.2)

Those men hunting down Skien thought that he fell into space and his mecha was also already completely broken, unable to start, so he must not be able to survive. So they just returned to report the completion of their mission.

But they didn’t think that Skien, together with his mecha, floated in space for a long time, and finally fell on a barren planet. It was just that the real Skien died filled with intense hatred, and the one saved by Denanfry, was the already reborn Jing Yang.

After receiving all of the information, Jing Yang felt hatred pounding his brain, and even his body couldn’t help but start to tremble. This was the first time that he learned through experience that the hatred the original owner left in his body would be so strong, and if it weren’t because right now he couldn’t even move, he would definitely have to do something to vent out the despair in his heart.

Those pictures and memories kept appearing in his mind, making him not only start to have a headache, but also feel stinging in his heart. It only goes to show how deep Skien’s hatred was.

Jing Yang closed his eyes, silently repeating in his heart over and over, rest assured, I will definitely help you get your revenge. Those people, I will not let go of a single one, I will absolutely make them pay an even more painful price.

Jing Yang lay in his hospital bed for over ten days. During this time, Denanfry came to see him, but he didn’t go into the ward, just standing outside the glass wall looking inside at him.

Jing Yang seemed like he had felt his gaze. Through a glass wall that he could see nothing through, he very accurately met Denanfry’s gaze.

Denanfry was a little surprised, but seeing those eyes, it was more of some inexplicable pity and heartache. He originally should have questioned and clarified his identity a few days ago, and if his identity had some problems, he should have disposed of him. At the lightest, he should have thrown him out of the ship, and let him die.

But he hesitated. This was the first time he was soft-hearted toward someone, he felt that even if his identity had a problem, he would at least wait until his injury was better and then let him leave, and only then would he have a higher chance of surviving. He knew that his actions were irrational and might be dangerous, but he couldn’t control his own heart, he just wanted to do it this way.

~

Jing Yang lay there for another ten days. After twenty days, he was finally able to sit up. But his feet wouldn’t be able to touch the ground for a very long time, and Denanfry especially let people prepare him an automatic wheelchair. However, his range of activity was only within the ward, and he was unable to leave the ward until his identity was confirmed. So this was both his ward and the room where he was imprisoned. It was just that his treatment was too much better than that of ordinary prisoners, just to give him that medical treatment and medication, it must have been a significant cost.

Jing Yang was always waiting for Denanfry to interrogate him, he had already used the system to understand this person’s identity. Denanfry Kinlock, one of the three big generals of the Wilkesa Empire, and the most powerful one. Only, after a coup many years ago, the Wilkesa Empire had long since been without an emperor. They had a parliamentary system, and the highest leader was the prime minister, but the prime minister was neither in control of the finances nor the military, so this empire’s power was very fragmented.