(Arc-8.14)

Chapter 109
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.14)

As the leader of the Poison Wolves, Chat could be considered a man who could withstand torture. He felt that no matter how he was tortured, he could still persist for a period of time. But after the third day when Jing Yang came to see him, he couldn’t hold on any longer. Perhaps it was because he clearly understood in his heart that it was impossible for John to save him, and instead of such meaningless resistance, it would be better for him to just do what Jing Yang said and then get some relief.

After John’s previous press conference at the Federation Star, this time it was Jing Yang’s turn to announce a press conference. Because this time they claimed that the press conference would deal with a matter significant to the entire Federation, and Wilkesa was now the most influential country in the Federation, journalists from every country in the Federation were present. The scene was much bigger than at John’s previous conference.

After the reporters entered the hall, Denanfry and Jing Yang entered. After everyone sat down, a group of soldiers brought Chat into the hall, tied him to a special seat, and then several soldiers stood to the side watching over him.

When the reporters saw Chat, they were all doubtful. Could this pirate leader have anything to do with the matter that was going to be announced? His crimes couldn’t have been any clearer to everyone, and every time a state ship was hijacked by the Poison Wolves, Federation media would report it.

After getting a signal from Denanfry, Dyles stood up and began, “First of all, thank you to the journalists of each country for taking the time to come to this conference. What we are going to announce today is some evidence that was found with the Poison Wolves. And this evidence, out of all of the countries in the Federation, only one country knows about it, and all of the other countries were kept in the dark.”

“Please take a look at the screen. Let everyone in the Federation see the true face of certain people!”

The reporters were still a little confused, but they all pointed their cameras at the screen like Dyles said.

Then Dyles pointed at the screen and said, “All of this evidence proves the fact that General John Dottley of Fetani colluded with the Poison Wolves.”

All of the reporters were stunned, and some of them couldn’t fathom what was being said. John Dottley was colluding with the Poison Wolves? What were they colluding on? Hijacking ships from various countries together? That, that wasn’t very likely right?!

“Please take a look.” Dyles started to display the evidence one by one. “Many of the Poison Wolves’ mechas were provided by Fetani, and there are also some that were personally remodeled by Avery. These are all evidence. And these artillery and weapons are all provided by Fetani. In other words, one of the main reasons the Poison Wolves have been able to roam the universe so rampantly for so many years is by relying on the support of John and his brother, Avery!”

“I know that everyone must be doubtful about what benefits John and Avery could receive from supporting the Poison Wolves. Please take a look at the following evidence.”

Dyles played the videos of the contact between John and Chat. After seeing the content, not only were the reporters present shocked, but many of the people watching the broadcast were astonished. In particular, when the people of Fetani heard that John was colluding with the Poison Wolves, their very first reaction was that that was impossible. Even if they saw those mechas and weapons, they were consoling themselves that it was likely just Wilkesa making false claims and trying to provoke animosity against Fetani. But when they saw the videos of John and Chat contacting each other, they could no longer find excuses to explain his behavior. Apart from shock and disbelief, they were so furious they were about to explode.