(Arc-3.12)

Chapter 39
Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition (Arc 3.12)

Jing Yang had just entered his own room when he was suddenly hugged from behind, and he almost subconsciously counterattacked. After identifying the person behind him, he helplessly said, “Do you really have to show up so suddenly every time?”

Bowie pressed him against the wall and bent down, containing his lips. He forcefully sucked, that soft and tender texture made him feel like he was tasting the most delicious dessert in the world.

“En~” Jing Yang let out a sound of protest, his tongue had almost become sore from his stirring around.

Bowie released his lips, then kissed the corners of his mouth, then his earlobe, and then his neck.

“Can’t you let me take a shower first?” Jing Yang held down the hand that he had reached into his pants.

Bowie picked him up and walked into the bathroom, Jing Yang leaned on his shoulder. At this moment, when he had completely relaxed, he finally felt somewhat tired.

The two people soaked in the bathtub together. Jing Yang leaned on Bowie’s body, closing his eyes to let Bowie help him wash up.

“I don’t like you going to do these things.” Bowie suddenly said.

“…What things?” Jing Yang was somewhat lethargic, not reacting to the meaning of what he had said.

“When I was watching you climb up the stone wall, I was really worried, I don’t want to see you suffer any kind of harm.” Bowie had made people quietly prepare safety measures under the cliff, and just in case he fell down, they would immediately launch the emergency rescue equipment to save him. He didn’t care about the rules of the game, and could absolutely not endure him suffering the least bit of injury. When he had just started to climb up, he had the urge to terminate the game immediately.

“Ah, I made you worried?” Jing Yang opened his eyes, reaching back to touch his face. “Truthfully it’s quite interesting. I had confidence that I would definitely be able to succeed so I did it, I will not go risk my life so easily. If there is the protection of the high tech products, even if I fell down I would also not be injured. After this competition is over, I will make sure to set up thorough measures well.”

“High tech products also can’t be 100% guaranteed to protect your safety, even if it were only a 1 out of 10000 chance of danger, I would still not want you to take the risk.” Bowie added force to his arms, wrapping him tightly in his chest. “Before, I had always felt that there was nothing that I could not bear, but now I finally have one, losing you is the only thing I have no way to bear.”

Jing Yang could understand his emotions, because he also couldn’t be absolutely sure that the two people could meet in every world, so as long as they did, he would particularly treasure it. “Then…in the future I won’t play such dangerous projects, and only do some simpler and safer ones, how about that?”

“I’ll help you find an excuse, you should give up tomorrow’s competition.” Bowie suddenly said.

“Why?” Jing Yang turned to look at him with surprise.

“I’ve already said the reason earlier, tomorrow’s event is even more dangerous, you are also a very competitive person. In order to do your best, you will definitely neglect your own safety to do some highly difficult movements…”

Jing Yang sat up to face him. Holding his face, he said, “You have to have faith in me, it was so hard for me to finally meet you, I will definitely not neglect my own safety. Plus it’s already the last event, if I withdraw at this time, wouldn’t all my hard work from before all be in vain?”