(Arc-5.4)

Chapter 57
Survival Games (Arc 5.4)

That evening, after he finished discussing the wedding preparations, Dark Flame came to knock on Jing Yang’s door.

“Is there something?” Jing Yang opened the door and asked him.

“Can I come in and talk to you?” Dark Flame said.

Jing Yang knew what he wanted to talk about, but didn’t really want to listen to those explanations of his. But right now making everything clear would also be good, so he moved to the side and let him in.

Jing Yang sat down on his bed, and Dark Flame wanted to sit next to him, but Jing Yang immediately said, “Stand up, I still have to sleep at night, if you sat down how would I sleep?”

Dark Flame knew that Ding Nuoyang was somewhat obsessed with cleanliness, but did not know that Jing Yang did not have this obsession, and not letting him sit was completely because he disdained him.

Dark Flame’s butt hadn’t yet reached the bed when he could only stand back up. This room didn’t even have a chair, so he could only stand by a wall and speak to him. “The matter of me marrying Easy Nobility is only to increase the likelihood of us being able to survive. I assure you, my heart has always only loved you alone from beginning to end. Anything that happens in this game world, I hope that you won’t take it to heart, can you?”

“I’ll speak to you frankly.” Jing Yang folded his arms and leaned against the head of the bed, looking at him. “I do not care at all who you marry, so taking advantage of this opportunity, let’s just make everything clear. No matter whether it is in reality or in the game, we will no longer have this so-called lover relationship, we are not even friends, we could only be considered old classmates.”

“Nuoyang!” Dark Flame stepped forward in panic, kneeling on one knee beside the bed. “Nuoyang don’t do this, I really only agreed to marry Easy Nobility because we had no other choice. I am the team captain, so I can’t help but have to consider for the entire team. If it were normally, I would definitely not agree to marry him, but right now this is related to our own survival ah! I want to still live and always be with you, so I can only do this.”

“I also want to live.” Jing Yang looked at him. “But I do not want to be with you, so if I have to choose between dying and being with you, I would still rather choose to die. I have already made my words very clear, so no matter why you married Easy Nobility, it has nothing to do with me. Afterward, you and I will only be old classmates.”

Dark Flame did not think he would say such heartless words, and used a disbelieving gaze to look at him. “This is the game world, everything that happens here is not real, and in order to live, you can’t even tolerate a fake marriage?”

“I have nothing more to say to you. Please go out, I need to rest.” Jing Yang pushed him outside.

“Nuoyang, Nuoyang, listen to me…” Dark Flame had already been pushed out the door, but still relentlessly said, “If you really can’t accept it, I can not marry him, I’ll find a different way…”

“It doesn’t matter to me whether or not you marry him. In short, I already have nothing to do with you!” Jing Yang forcefully slammed the door shut. He already knew that dealing with this man would be such a struggle.

Dark Flame rested his hand on the door and stood there for a long time. Easy Nobility stood in his own room, watching this scene through the slit in his door, his mood very complicated. He had just been excited that he would be able to marry Dark Flame tomorrow, only to suddenly hear him say that as long as Ding Nuoyang would not accept it he would not marry. He had painstakingly said so much to him, could it be that so many people, and even including his own life, were all inferior to one Ding Nuoyang?