(Arc-6.4)

Chapter 71
Legend of the Holy Light (Arc 6.4)

When Carnia awakened, his eyes were still full of fear, he had thought that he had already been beaten to death by Orede. His glorious days had only just begun, his life had not even yet reached its peak, he must not die like this.

“Carnia, don’t be afraid, you’re already safe.” Louis saw Carnia’s panicked and frightened appearance, and held his hand to appease him with heartache.

“Louis…” Carnia tried to sit up, but there was a sharp pain in his chest, and his face twisted.

“Don’t move!” Louis held him down and said. “You’re badly hurt, but don’t worry, you have a strong light power, which will let you heal very quickly.”

Carnia’s so-called light power was not even a real light power. He had made a contract with the demon king, so the power that he had was the demon king’s auxiliary power, which after the demon king’s treasure’s camouflage, looked like holy light when it was released. But the demon magic could make his wounds heal very quickly, it was just that in the temple, the strength of the power would become very small.

“I don’t want to be here, quickly bring me away.” Carnia used a pitiful gaze to look at Louis.

“Why? Being in the temple is good for your wounds.” Louis asked doubtfully. “Why would you be beaten like this by elder brother? Your light powers can keep him from getting close, can’t it?”

Carnia’s eyes quickly dodged and then filled with tears. “I originally wanted to go see how he was doing, and seeing that he seemed to be even more normal than usual, I didn’t defend against him. Who knew that after saying two words, he would suddenly pounce over and take off my clothes. I was frightened and struggled to resist, but before I had time to launch my light powers, he suddenly went crazy and started hitting me, I…”

“I know, okay, it’s fine now, you’re already fine.” Louis held his face and leaned over to kiss his forehead and cheeks to comfort him.

“My body was seen by him and touched by him, I’m so sorry.” Carnia’s tears slipped out of his eyes.

“It’s not your fault, it’s not your fault. Elder brother actually wants to invade you, he is simply worse than a beast. Even if it was because of him losing his senses from the demon magic, it’s still unforgivable!” Louis clenched his fist tightly and viciously said, “Rest assured, I will definitely help you get justice, and I will never let him go.”

Carnia grabbed at the clothes on his chest and said, “Quickly bring me away, I don’t want to stay in the temple for the time being. As long as I think of him doing that to me, I…”

“Okay, I will let someone arrange the carriage now and immediately take you back to the palace.” Louis agreed.

~

The day before Jing Yang was to be sacrificed to the demonic beast, he went to the palace to ask to see the emperor. The emperor asked him if he had any last wishes, and Jing Yang said that he wanted to see the great prince who was imprisoned in the temple.

Even though the emperor already no longer placed much hope on him, and was also doubtful about why he would want to see Orede at this time, he still agreed.

Jing Yang’s purpose was to openly walk into the great temple and hand the invisibility cloak to Orede, and then again openly walk out.

The demon magic and blood essence in Orede’s body had already been completely cleared out. Jing Yang used his light power to help him heal his damaged internal organs, and now, he had already returned to his peak from five years ago.