(Arc-8.16)

Chapter 111
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.16)

Tony never thought that Avery would actually come to see him. He had thought that the two brothers had already run far far away. It was already this time, and he actually still dared to appear in front of him in such an aboveboard manner? Did he really think that he still had some sort of emotion for him and wouldn’t tell other people to catch him?

“What did you find me for?” Tony now had no reason to show him any kindness. After all, there was no need to tolerate him now. Even if Avery came with people, he also had bodyguards around him, so he wouldn’t be afraid.

“Do you really not have the least bit of feelings for me in your heart?” Avery had seen Tony’s sincere call for Skien to return to Fetani. That kind of deeply emotional and urgent appearance, could it be that he really did not care about himself at all anymore? He really didn’t want to believe it.

“I may have liked you before, but all of that liking was whittled down bit by bit by you.” Tony said coldly. “If you want to hear the truth, I’ll tell you. Now, I don’t have any affection for you.”

“I know that my actions may have gone a bit overboard, but that’s all because I love you so much. You’ve given up Skien for me before, and you said that you would always love me. And now, in order to get him back, you don’t care at all if I’m alive or dead, do you?” Avery asked, tears flowing down his face.

“You and your brother always take things to the extreme. Everything would have been exposed sooner or later. If you had not killed Skien’s entire family, you would not have fallen to this extent. Skien’s father had treated your brother with graciousness, but you actually paid him back like this, colluding with the Poison Wolves to kill him. The two of you are so vicious that I feel creeped out just thinking about it. I would even hope that you two die earlier, how could it be possible that I care about whether you’re alive. Saving you was the biggest mistake I made in my life. If I had known it would be like this, not only would I not have liked you, but I would not have saved you.”

“I did it all for you!” Avery cried. “Because I didn’t want you to have any lingering feelings for him, in order to seize you from his side and let you only love me alone, do you know how much I paid?”

“You did it for your own sake!” Tony glared at him harshly. “In fact, you understand very clearly in your heart that you can’t be compared to Skien at all. His family status is better than you, his appearance is better than you, his mind is superior to yours. In short, he is better than you at everything. So you’re jealous of him, you’re afraid that his presence is more dazzling than yours, so you want to kill him! Don’t say some sort of platitudes like it was for me. With your personality, if you weren’t worried that he would pose a threat to you, you would definitely keep him alive and then show off your achievements to him!”

Avery covered his chest. Tony’s words stabbed his heart like a knife, and he had broken through and exposed that reality that he had least wanted to admit. Tony hadn’t said anything wrong. He was jealous of Skien, jealous that he possessed everything, and was also so perfect. He was a person born from the future, he should be the hero of this world. Fearing that Skien would be his greatest threat, he destroyed his entire family. But he had already done everything to this extent, and in the end he had still lost to Skien.

Avery wiped his tears away. He said, looking very calm, “I know that you wouldn’t be willing to come with me. We may never see each other again. For the sake of our previous love, give me one last hug as a farewell.”