(Arc-6.12)

Chapter 79
Legend of the Holy Light (Arc 6.12)

When Orede’s subordinates saw from afar the holy light falling from the sky, they knew that they must have succeeded.

Even though they were very far away, the scene they could see had already shocked them enough. They thought in their hearts, such a strong holy light, only saint Sylvie would be able to achieve it. The saint was the savior of their people. The demons had always wanted to destroy the humans, but now they were faced with destruction by the humans. This was simply too satisfying.

The soldiers quickly arrived at the demon temple, because on the way they basically did not encounter any demons to block them. They did encounter many demons who had collapsed on the side of the road and had no strength to fight back.

The demon temple had collapsed, the demon king had already died. For all of the demons, their demon magic power had already been reduced to the lowest, so that they basically were no different from the humans who had no demon magic.

Orede commanded the soldiers to take way all of the people who were still alive, whether they were civil servants, or Louis and Carnia. They would all be taken back to the capital, and then those who would be convicted would be, and those who would be punished would be.

REPORT THIS AD

By the time they returned to the capital, the emperor was already almost unable to hold on anymore. But when the emperor heard that Orede had not only killed the demon king, but had also basically destroyed the entire demon clan, he was both pleased and relieved. He felt that he could now peacefully leave this world, so he told Jing Yang not to waste any more holy light to save him. He lay in bed and announced to all of the ministers that after he died, Orede would inherit the throne.

After the emperor’s funeral, it was the succession ceremony. Jing Yang watched him sit on the throne, and Orede met his gaze. In that moment, they only had each other in their eyes.

On the night of the ceremony, in the big bed of the new emperor, two bodies were entangled together, using actions to express their love for each other.

Orede kissed Jing Yang’s mouth. The two people felt as though even their souls were entangled together, and could clearly feel each other’s temperature.

“Wu~ wu~” Jing Yang felt like he was about to suffocate, and couldn’t help but let out some sounds in protest.

When Orede was finally willing to end, Jing Yang was already paralyzed and could not move a finger. He could only weakly say, “Thirsty, water…”

Orede got out of bed and poured a glass of water. After coming back, he held Jing Yang in his arms, feeding him the water mouth to mouth.

Jing Yang leaned on his strong and muscular chest. It took half a day before he could regain his strength, and he complained, “This is the celebration you mentioned? Are you trying to kill me?”

Jing Yang originally was unwilling to come to his bedroom today. Orede had just become the emperor today, he was worried that if the ministers knew, it would have a bad impact. But Orede said that he had to celebrate with him, and if they missed tonight, he would regret it for the rest of his life. So Jing Yang was tricked over here, and as soon as he entered the door he was hugged and kissed. They kissed and kissed until he was kissed onto the bed, and then he was very cleanly and smoothly stripped and pressed down. Once he was pressed down it lasted several hours.

Orede put down the glass of water and caressed his back. “I want you to be my queen, and then you will be able to live here with me in an aboveboard manner.”