(Arc-3.2)

Chapter 29
Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition (Arc 3.2)

3 days later, Jing Yang set off for the Imperial Star, and arrived at the organizers’ company assembly area.

The organizers are the Imperial Star Network’s headquarters, they host a variety of competitions every year, and netizens need to pay a fee in order to watch. It’s also because the show is paid-to-watch that the organizers want to ensure the brilliance and attractiveness of the competition, and would use new and original methods.

Jing Yang had just walked in the entrance when a flying camera started following him around. This meant that his live stream had already started from this very moment.

There were already more than ten competitors sitting in the waiting room, they sat together in twos and threes chatting. Once they saw Jing Yang appear, some people’s faces showed disdain and ridicule. Some people faintly shot him a glance, and then shifted their eyes away, showing that they didn’t want to have any relationship with him.

Milton’s reputation right now was truly abysmal, of those other live streamers, there were some who truly didn’t like him, and others who were afraid that having contact with him would implicate them. In short, regardless of whether they had gotten there earlier or later than him, they all kept their distance from him, obviously creating a clear dividing boundary with him.

For this behavior Jing Yang was quite indifferent, sitting by himself on a sofa a little distance away from them. He waited for the organizers to come over and give them an explanation of the competition procedures.

After all of the competitors arrived, a few organizer staff walked in. Taking the lead was an extremely astute-looking man, from head to toe he emanated the “I am an elite” feeling.

The elite man introduced himself: “Hello everyone, I am Angus, I am the head producer of this time’s competition, and also the person in charge for this competition. Now my assistant Ruth will be introducing the rules for the competition.”

Ruth had long red hair, and she stepped forward and said: “The competition’s rules are quite simple, during the competition, you are not allowed to use any high tech products, you will have to take care of your food and drink yourself, we will not provide any ingredients or materials. The competition content will be temporarily confidential, you will be informed of each event’s content before the competition starts, and the same goes for the competition times. During the competition process, there will exist certain risks, you might suffer injuries, and might also lose your life, so right now before the competition starts, you all will need to sign a contract for waiving responsibility for injury.”

Another male assistant passed out the contract form to every competitor, a few participants after seeing the content of the contract in front of them, felt that the risks were too big. Some weren’t able to accept it, and their hearts were shaken.

Jing Yang casually flipped through the contract and immediately signed Milton’s name. A few were also like him, only casually looking through it and then signing.

Seeing that some people were still hesitating, Ruth again repeated the first place prize money amount twice, and then used an enticing tone to say: “You can flip to page 16 of the contract, for those people who can remain until the end, we will give them consolation prize money, and the second and third places will also have prizes. The prize is the newest model limited-edition Light Beam c10 luxury car.”

Ruth satisfiedly looked at the excitement and longing in their eyes, and continued to say: “However I still must remind you, for those who withdraw midway, they will not receive any money or prize.”