(Arc-8.1)

Chapter 96
War of Mechanics (Arc 8.1)

Jing Yang was in such pain that he felt like his entire body was going to fall apart, even breathing was extremely difficult. He opened his eyes, and under the faint light, everything was out of focus, the blurs as if under a layer of thick fog.

It seemed that this body's physical injury was quite severe, even if he activated the system, it would be impossible to immediately fix the injury. Even though his eyesight was blurry, he could still sense that he was now in some sort of very confined space. In order to determine whether there was any way to first leave this place, Jing Yang could only consult the short memory closest to this point in time and according to the scene inside that memory, press a certain button.

The light suddenly brightened, and Jing Yang was blinded by this glaring light. He closed his eyes to adapt to it, and after a long time, finally slowly opened his eyes again.

Right now he couldn't move his body, and could only turn his head slightly. His eyesight was also slowly clearing up. He looked down and saw that he was lying in a broken mecha, surrounded by a barren area. Nothing except for rocks and sand, not even a single tree.

His skull was stinging as if it were going to shatter, and he could feel some already dried blood on his face. In this situation where he could not move his body at all, if no one came to rescue him, he might not be able to save himself.

Jing Yang was just thinking about what he could do when he suddenly saw a few small black dots in the sky. He thought that there was some problem with his eyes, but as the black dots slowly grew larger, he could clearly see that they were mechas quickly descending.

Jing Yang was suddenly somewhat anxious because he still didn't know whether they were enemies or allies. If they were enemies, he was afraid that he would be tortured, and it wouldn't be certain if he could even be able to live.

Why did he have to be reborn at this time? If it were a little sooner or a little later, it still wouldn't be as bad as now, when he was helpless to fight back at all.

Looking at those mechas that had already landed and were walking toward him, Jing Yang suddenly gave birth to a sort of reckless courage. Who cares, if he died then so be it! At worst he would just change worlds.

After those mechas approached him, they looked down on him from up high, not moving for a long time. Jing Yang knew that they must be discussing something, and seeing this, the chances of these people being allies were very low.

Jing Yang felt that at this moment he was like a piece of meat on a chopping board, under the gazes of some nitpicking observers. He smiled to himself self-deprecatingly.

The mecha in the middle was the one that looked the most powerful and dominating. The mecha door suddenly opened, and someone jumped out from inside.

When that person walked over to his mecha door and looked down at him, the moment the two met gazes, Jing Yang felt like everything spun around him. His already unsteady breathing became even more difficult as his heartbeat quickened. The man in front of him had deep features, a sharp silhouette, a tall physique and dominating presence. Standing there with his back to the light, it was like the arrival of a martial god.

Jing Yang had seen a lot of handsome men, but this was the first time that when he first met someone his heart would start racing. Could it have come from the original owner's feelings?