(Arc-1.14)

Chapter 15
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.14) auroranovels.wordpress.com

“It’s fake! It’s all fake!” Zheng Jianlin recovered from his shock and pointed at Jing Yang, roaring, “You took out some fake thing to harm me, you’re simply deranged!”

“Whether or not it’s fake, we’ll give it to the police to judge well. I’ve already reported it to the police, if you have anything to say, you can go explain to the police ba.” Before Jing Yang had showed the recording, he had already let someone report to the police, and now the police had already arrived.

Jing Yang gave the VCR to the police, the police brought Zheng Jianlin and the VCR away together. Now technology is so developed, the police naturally had their own ways to determine whether the recording was real or fake. They only need to wait for the result to come out.

Zheng Junming’s expression became very complicated, when he looked at Jing Yang he still carried resentment. He quickly followed the Zheng Jianlin who was being taken away, and left together with the police car.

The farce had finished, the reporters also left one after another. They were rushing to return to report all of the content that they had gotten today, no matter what the result of the police evaluation would be, it would still not delay their reporting of this matter. As for the police evaluation outcome, that would be the follow-up.

Jing Yang apologized to the guests and invited them to return to their own seats. They continued the birthday feast, and the kitchen started to serve the food.

Zheng Jianlin chose to cause trouble today, even though it wasn’t under Jing Yang’s control, but he had already anticipated it. He still felt very apologetic to Zhang lao in his heart, so afterwards he went over to apologize to Zhang lao again.

Instead Zhang lao consoled Jing Yang. “This was not your fault, it was themselves who thought it would be more convenient to provoke trouble at the occasion of my birthday feast, so they would choose to come today. Zheng Jianlin is full of rapacious designs, he actually dared to cause the death of your grandfather, I will definitely be involved in this matter, I will not let him easily escape.”

“In the end it was because of my family’s matters that ruined your birthday feast, in my heart I am really apologetic. After these matters are all completely resolved, I will go live in your home for a while and only make food for you for a month. That could be considered as my apology.”

“I saw that everyone was eating quite happily, and when they left they were all fully satisfied. As far as the eye can see, there actually wasn’t a single table with leftovers, all of these people really could eat. But you coming to make me food for a month, I will still accept.”

The police’s efficiency was quite fast, not long afterwards they announced the evaluation results. All of the content in the video was real, and Zheng Jianlin was prosecuted and imprisoned for murder.

Jing Yang again convened a press conference and expressed that he also didn’t want to personally send his father to prison, so in the past he didn’t publish the video. He had always given Zheng Jianlin opportunities, hoping that he could actively come out to speak the truth, but not only did he completely lack remorse, but also pressured him step by step, forcing him without a choice, so he could only choose to publish everything.

In his heart he felt very guilty for his grandfather and mother because of his own incompetence and cowardly behavior, letting Zheng Jianlin slander them for so many years. All the way until today, he finally would publish the facts and truth.

Jing Yang made public the final video that Lu Xuexian left behind, and magnified the glass behind Lu Xuexian to let the reporters see. Even though the glass only reflected half of a body, but the clothes could be seen very clearly. He found a picture of Zheng Junming wearing the same clothing to compare, and very obviously this was the same person. Being able to wear these clothes and show up in the Lu family, that could only be Zheng Junming.