(Arc-6.8)

Chapter 75
Legend of the Holy Light (Arc 6.8)

Louis and Carnia brought soldiers to expel the demons from the cities. However, the demon soldiers were very resistant, and those soldiers stationed at the border by Barron had basically forgotten how to fight after years of Barron’s order not to resist.

The first attempt at eviction failed, and Carnia felt that the demon king still didn’t know that it was him expelling the demons, so he wasn’t anxious.

On the way back to his room, Carnia met Barron.

As soon as Barron saw him, he immediately came forward, squinting at him. “Sai-, ah no, I heard that you are already no longer the saint, I really feel sorry about that. But after not seeing you for several years, you are still so good looking.”

Carnia looked at Barron’s greasy face and fat figure, as well as his gaze toward himself, and only felt immense disgust. “Roll away!”

Even though Barron had coveted Carnia for a very long time, he still knew his strength. Even if he was no longer the saint, under the second prince’s protection, Barron still didn’t dare to touch him.

Carnia walked past Barron but suddenly stopped. His eyes turned in a circle, and he thought of an idea that he felt was very good.

“Come over.” Carnia turned and said to Barron.

Barron’s eyes lit up and he immediately strode toward Carnia.

“Not so close.” Carnia frowned and took a step backward, turning his head to his attendant and saying, “You step away.”

“I ask you.” Carnia whispered to Barron. “How do you think the Sylvie next to the great prince looks?”

“Very good looking! I feel like compared to you, he is even be…” Barron didn’t finish his words, when he saw Carnia’s expression instantly change, he changed his tone, “Even, even worse than you by just a little bit, but still very good looking.”

“Then do you want to sleep with him?” Carnia looked at Barron vaguely.

“I do, but what’s the use? I can’t even with you…” Barron smiled. “He is the great prince’s man, I have that mind but not the courage. If the great prince knew, he would kill me.”

“Rest assured, I can guarantee that if he really did that kind of thing with you, he would definitely not tell the great prince.” Carnia said with certainty. “He will definitely want to hide this matter, and then you would have seized his handle and could do whatever you want with him. Even if the great prince found out, he would also not kill you, because your father is currently the prime minister. It’s impossible for him to ignore your father’s position and directly kill you. After all, he is still not the emperor right now.”

Barron was moved by Carnia’s words. “Then, then what can I do to get him…”

Carnia half-covered his mouth with his hand and spoke to him in a very low voice.

Barron also quietly responded to him, and then smiled very lewdly. “If this succeeds, I must thank you properly!”

Carnia smiled and turned, walking to Jing Yang’s room.

There were many soldiers standing outside Jing Yang’s room. Carnia couldn’t directly go inside, standing outside for a while before finally seeing Jing Yang.

Jing Yang did not ask what he was doing, just looking at him.

“I have something to tell you about your grandfather.” Carnia said.