(Arc-3.7)

Chapter 34
Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition (Arc 3.7)

The vegetation in this jungle was all very special, they were all things that could not be seen normally. Some of them grew very oddly shaped, some of them were very beautiful, but even their beauty would be very strange. Just looking at them, people wouldn’t dare to casually go and touch them.

Jing Yang’s team could be considered to have set off relatively late, but while they were traveling they came across quite a few people who had set off very early on but actually did not make it very far. Because as soon as they entered the jungle they would lose their sense of direction, and they didn’t dare to walk around randomly, they could only slowly determine the direction of travel.

Jing Yang’s team each carried a stalk of bamboo, pulling aside the plants and grasses that were blocking their path.

“There are so many fruits here, could it be that there really is not a single type that can be eaten?” Jake looked at the pretty fruits, but had no desire to eat them at all. He was afraid that they would be poisonous, they had walked this far but he had actually not seen a single fruit that looked normal.

Jing Yang reached out to pick a bunch of green fruit: “This kind of skin sleeve fruit, when it’s green you can eat it. But when it starts turning yellow or red, you can no longer eat it, or you’ll get rashes all over your body.”

Jake tried one. It was both sweet and sour, the flavor was quite good: “Delicious.”

Jing Yang gave them each a few and threw out the rest. “Eating a few of these fruits is not bad, but once you eat more your mouth might become painful.”

Danny saw a fruit that looked like some bared teeth but didn’t dare to use his hand to touch it. He walked closer curiously to take a better look. “What’s this?”

Open-mouthed smile, don’t get too close, it will spray things.” Jing Yang said.

“Really?” Danny retreated a few steps, touching it with a bamboo pole from far away. The things shaped like teeth immediately opened, spraying some black juices out. Danny quickly covered his nose, saying, “So smelly!”

“It really smells, let’s go, let’s go.” Jake also covered up his nose and quickly walked forward. “Luckily you didn’t use your hands to touch it, otherwise it would have sprayed you in the face.”

Jing Yang suddenly stopped and raised his head to look up at the sky. He turned to the right. “Let’s go this way.”

“There’s no path over there, how is it possible for us to go that way?” Jake looked at the area filled with vines.

Jing Yang crouched down underneath the vines and pushed around for a while, using the bamboo pole to dig some soil and pouring some water out from his bamboo pipe. After a while, there came a wave of rustling sounds, and all of a sudden, the vines completely scattered, neatly dancing in the air.

Jake and Danny both froze. The netizens saw this scene and also felt that it was totally interesting and magical.

“Let’s go, or else they’ll go back to normal in a bit.” Jing Yang quickly threaded through the gap in the vines.

Jake and Danny also immediately followed him. Jake walked while turning around to look at those vines still dancing in the air. “How is this possible? It’s really too amazing, what is this place?”

“These things are also in other planets, but they’re relatively rare. This place probably brings together all of the strange plants in the universe, and they’re also naturally grown here.” Jing Yang said.