(Arc-7.8)

Chapter 86.2
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.8)

Jing Yang swam to the area above the underwater park, and after coming up for some air, he began to dive down.

Since it was called an underwater park, there naturally would be a lot of fun and beautiful things under the water. These not only had to have the expected aquatic style, but also needed to allow the guests to feel enjoyment, in order to be termed a paradise.

Jing Yang lay on a bed made from a huge shell, posing in a lazy position and winking at the camera. Many netizens looked at this scene and forgot to breathe, it was too tempting.

Then he swam to a table set with cutlery, using a fork to pick up a small piece of food, and then moving to put it in his mouth. Suddenly a very beautiful fish swam over and opened its mouth to take the food on his fork. He pretended to angrily look at this fish, and that fish also looked at him, and even swirled its tail, as if it was very proud.

This food was originally used to feed fish, but the netizens watching the live stream didn’t know that, so Jing Yang’s deliberate appearance of having his food taken away made the netizens unable to resist smiling. The image was really too cute.

That fish that stole his food seemed particularly courageous, it not only did not swim away, but even swam over to kiss Jing Yang on the face, as if to apologize for grabbing his food earlier. Jing Yang immediately smiled and reached out his finger to tap its head.

A person and a fish interacted, the cuteness making people unable to stop from melting.

When Jing Yang was swimming, he made people think that maybe because his posture was too natural and beautiful, it made those beautiful little fish think that he was the same kind, and all gathered around him to swim with him. In fact, it was because he was holding food in his hand, and then slowly crumbled it, but no one could see his movements.

A fish twice as big as Jing Yang swam over, and when it passed by, Jing Yang smoothly sat onto its body. That big fish carried Jing Yang through all kinds of beautiful and wondrous buildings, followed by a pile of beautiful small fish. That scene was simply like a mermaid prince going out for a ride.

The staff members filming behind him all felt like this was really too mystical. If they weren’t seeing it personally, they wouldn’t believe it was real, and this was even happening right in front of their eyes.

The netizens were even more shocked, such a scene probably only appeared in dreams. Is this really a live stream? This dream was a little too real?

Throughout the filming process, Jing Yang came out of the water every ten minutes to catch his breath, and the staff never had to give him oxygen. Even the picture of him swimming to the surface of the water was very beautiful, and when he turned to dive down, his movements were natural like a mermaid.

After his filming ended, Jing Yang swam back to the side of the boat, and as soon as he got on the boat, an assistant lay his bath towel on his body.

The host walked up to the director and the designer of the water park for commentary.

The stunned look in the director’s eyes and on his face still had not subsided. He somewhat absent-mindedly exclaimed, “This was absolutely the most meaningful and perfect shot I have done as a director in so many years! I can’t even believe that this is a real scene done without the use of any special effects. I don’t know how he did it, but I have to say, this was really too amazing. I’m really lucky to have been able to film such a shot.”

The host said, “We all felt that the scene just now was really magical, so I can also understand the director’s mood right now. Then can I ask the director to talk about the model’s performance from a professional point of view?”