(Arc-5.1)

Chapter 54
Survival Games (Arc 5.1)

Pain! Jing Yang felt that his head was both dizzy and painful. He opened his eyes, but his view was still very blurry, so he could only close them again. After the dizziness stopped, he finally opened his eyes again and saw a group of people surrounding and fighting against some sort of monster he couldn’t identify.

A man wearing white with black hair stood at the front, suddenly turning his head to glance back at him. That face was extremely delicate and handsome, so good-looking that he didn’t seem like he could be real. But from his gaze, Jing Yang could tell that there was obvious ridicule and disdain. Subconsciously, Jing Yang extremely disliked this person, and felt that he didn’t deserve such a beautiful face.

Jing Yang got up from the ground and watched the process of those people dealing with the monsters, as well as the weapons in their hands that were beyond the capabilities of science and technology. Could it be that this was a mysterious fantasy world? But their clothes and dress all seemed pretty modern, it would definitely not be some sort of ancient fantasy world then.

The monster shattered like shards of glass that landed on the ground, and simultaneously many things fell out of its body. Those people went up one by one to pick up everything that had fallen. Jing Yang watched them put the objects in their hands somewhere in midair, and those things just disappeared. He became even more certain that this was a fantasy world, and those things had definitely been placed in some sort of storage space.

Those people left in a certain direction. Jing Yang still didn’t know for now whether or not he was together with the rest, so he was afraid that rushing forward to follow them would make them feel like he was strange, so he just stayed standing.

A tall and strong man with blond hair and a very handsome appearance looked back at him and asked, “Noah? Why aren’t you coming?”

“Oh, coming.” It seemed like he was in a group with them, so he would go along with them first and then find a chance to be alone and inherit the memory of this world.

“You were hit earlier, have you recovered yet?” The blonde man asked.

“…A little.” Jing Yang carefully responded. He used the system to retrieve a fragment of his memory and found that this person talking to him had a game name called Dark Flame, and his real name was Zhao Chao. Game name? How could this game name be important information, it was even arranged before the real name.

The man wearing white walking in front turned around again to look at them, and Jing Yang caught the sharpness and gloom hidden in his eyes. It seemed like the original owner of this body really did not get along with this person, he just didn’t know what the reason was. In a bit he would definitely need to properly understand the situation.

Jing Yang found that while these people’s appearances were all different, they could all be considered handsome, and their physiques were all quite good. They all seemed like meticulously crafted mannequins, giving him a sort of inexplicable strange feeling. Could it be……, Jing Yang pinched his own arm. With that, he knew that this was definitely a human body.

Jing Yang followed them back to a two story house with a large yard. But the weird thing was that there were no other houses around.

“Noah, if you’re not feeling well, just rest a bit first ba.” Dark Flame said to him with concern.

“En.” Jing Yang sat down on the sofa in the living room.

The man wearing white also sat down across from Jing Yang. He folded his legs, sweeping a glance at Jing Yang disdainfully.