(Arc-3.3)

Chapter 30
Interstellar Internet Celebrity Live Broadcast Competition (Arc 3.3)

Jing Yang busied himself in the tree for a long time, after he set up the structure of the house, he let down a rope ladder. After he got off the tree, he placed the wheels back on the trailer, dragging the trailer back into the forest.

The other people saw that Jing Yang had left, and only then returned back to their senses, they had looked over at Jing Yang’s side too many times, making them waste too much time. The progress made by three people was actually even slower than the speed of one person. They quickly started to speed up, but they had already been laboring for almost a day, their bodies were extremely exhausted, even if they worked hard and wanted to go faster, they were still much slower than they had been in the morning.

Not much later, Jing Yang dragged the trailer back, he spread out the hay in the cabin, and then laid out some wide tree leaves that had a texture like silk. This way when he went to sleep at night it would be more comfortable. Then he fastened some of the bark from the iron tree onto the roof, then he wouldn’t need to be concerned about the “surprises” from the organizers, he would be able to sleep in peace.

Jing Yang took out the golden pheasant that he had just caught and cleaned it up in the ocean, after coating it with spices, he wrapped it up with some leaves and buried it in the dirt. Then he made a small bonfire and cut up some fruits to make a salad. Today he had used up too much physical strength, he was a little tired, so he would just eat a little more simply and then rest earlier after eating.

Other people saw that Jing Yang was already starting to prepare his dinner, and they became even more hurried.

The next team to finish their house after Jing Yang was Kedi’s team, the fans gave them the name Strong Combo team. For Jing Yang they gave the name Lonely Shadow team, and some people also called him the Brain Problem team.

Before the sky turned dark, basically everyone had already finished, for those who really weren’t able to finish, they just covered the top with some bark and did some improvisation, and counted that as done, when really it was just a makeshift building.

Everyone entered the forest to find some dinner materials, after the sky turned dark it would not be good to go into the forest again. Kedi’s team caught a white-feathered chicken, the other teams could only catch the hemp-feathered chicken, which didn’t really run and also didn’t taste as good. And then they all picked some fruit.

A group of people tried for half a day and were still unable to come up with a fire, but they also weren’t willing to go ask Jing Yang to borrow his, so they could only worry helplessly.

Kedi’s group finally lit their fire, the other people all went over to borrow the fire, because now it’s a competition, Kedi’s team actually didn’t really want to lend it to them in their hearts. But they were being watched by so many netizens, not letting them borrow the fire would suggest that they’re too petty, so they pretended that they were being generous and let every person borrow some fire. After those people borrowing the fire thanked them, they all disdainfully looked at Jing Yang, as if this meant that Jing Yang not taking the initiative to lend them some fire was being vile.

Everyone roasted their chickens and ate fruits. After Jing Yang finished eating his fruit salad he rested for a while, and then dug out the pheasant from underneath the fire. Knocking off the dirt from the outside, he carefully opened the leaves, and the fragrant smell instantly sprung out into the air.

Jing Yang used a knife to cut the entire chicken into two halves, he placed one half on a different leaf, and for the other half he wrapped it back up in the original leaf and put it to one side. He cut the half of the chicken still left out into small chunks, and then started using his hands to eat them.