(Arc-4.12)

Chapter 52
Prince of Piano (Arc 4.12)

Not only did Jing Yang say that he wasn’t going to marry Faith, but he had also declared that after he became 19 years old, he would even immediately marry Hai Weixiu. These words made the Mooney family members panic, anxious to the extent that regardless of the means or the consequences, in order to make him agree to sign the marriage contract, they had already closed him up without any food or drink for over two days.

The laws in this country stipulated that one could already sign a marriage contract himself once they turned 16, which would be effective legally, but they could only officially marry when they turned 19. Whether it was an engagement contract or an actual marriage contract, once signed, wanting to dissolve the marriage contract and divorce were all extremely troublesome things.

The Mooney couple felt that he was just a child who had never gone without food or suffered from difficulties, so as long as they closed him up for a few days and starved him for a couple days, he would no longer have the strength to persist. Then they would let Faith bring him the engagement contract and say a few nice words to him to coax him to sign, and he would definitely give in.

Jing Yang was lying on the bed thinking about his situation. His phone had been taken away, and he had already not contacted the teacher in over two days. It shouldn’t be too long before he would come over to find himself and determine his condition. He had to grasp this timing well.

Faith pushed his door open and came in with a stack of papers. He looked at Jing Yang lying on the bed, and walked over to sit down by the bed.

Jing Yang immediately got up and walked to the armchair next to the window and sat down. No matter in what way they were on the same bed, it would make him feel very uncomfortable.

Faith could only walk to the other side of the bed and sit down across from him. “Have you figured it out?”

“I have always thought very clearly, it’s impossible for me to marry you. Only when I get far away from your family will I be able to procure happiness.” Jing Yang responded expressionlessly.

Faith clenched his fist and pressured down his rising temper. “I know that there were some matters that I didn’t handle well before, I will change them, I promise that I will be good to you later, just like when we were kids…”

“Late!” Jing Yang interrupted him. “I don’t care at all whether or not you’re good to me or not, and I do not value your being good to me. The person I love now is Hai Weixiu, someone whose appearance, talent, family, and wealth are all superior to you by who knows how many times. You think, with such a lover, I would still be able to see you?”

“The reason you betrayed me is just because he is better than me?” Faith asked angrily.

“Good question! This same question, you might as well ask yourself!” Jing Yang sneered at him. “The feeling of being disliked and loathed must be very bad ba? Then just think about how you treated me before, when you said that I wasn’t able to compare with Corrica, that kind of despising gaze that you used to look at me, how I felt then, you should be very aware of it now?”

Faith collapsed like a leaking balloon. He wiped his face and used a penitent tone to explain, “I apologize for everything that I have done and said to you before, I should not have been that way to you. I really regret it, please give me another chance.”

“You want me to give you another chance?” Jing Yang glanced at the door and turned his eyes away. “That’s also not impossible, if you agree to send Corrica away immediately, I can actually consider it.”

Corrica, who was standing at the door eavesdropping, immediately became anxious. He felt a sudden need to escape, because he was already no longer as confident as before that Faith would definitely not agree. But he ultimately still stayed behind, because he wanted to personally hear how Faith would respond. He still held a glimmer of hope for Faith.