(Arc-6.6)

CFCS Chapter 73

Posted on June 27, 2019by aurora

Chapter 73
Legend of the Holy Light (Arc 6.6)

The keeper of the little temple brought his men out to stand at the gate and welcome them in.

In each temple, there was a room reserved for the head of the capital temple, this room must be the most comfortable room in the temple. Whether it’s the environment or the layout, it would be very thoughtful, representing the honor that the saintshould enjoy.

When the little temple keeper was going to let his men bring Carnia to the saint’s reserved room, Orede suddenly spoke up. “Wait.”

Everyone stopped to look at him, and Orede continued, “The saint’s room, will be for Sylvie.”

Carnia was stunned and couldn’t react.

Louis immediately retorted, full of anger, “Only the capital’s temple head can live in the saint’s room, no one else can live in it. This is a provision in the law, and even if it’s you, royal brother, you can’t just casually go against the law.”

The civil servants who supported Louis also agreed with him, looking at Orede with dissatisfaction.

“Even if the great prince has some dissatisfaction with me, there is no need to use these small things to find trouble with me. That will only make yourself lose the glory of a prince.” Carnia made a seemingly solemn and righteous statement.

“You’re overthinking it.” Orede curled his lip and said disdainfully, “I’m not letting you live in the saint’s room, because you now no longer have that qualification.”

“The laws are more authoritative than the royal family, the law stipulates that only I can live in all of the saint rooms in the temples. What reason does the great prince have to say that I am not qualified?” Carnia barely maintained his calm facade, but his heart was already in a tumult.

“The laws never had your name in them, not before, and even more so not in the future. The law stipulates that only the saint can live in all of the saint rooms in the temples, and it is a violation of the law for anyone else to go in.” Orede said words that made everyone except for Jing Yang shocked. “You are already no longer the capital temple’s saint, and of course no longer have the saint’s identity.”

Jing Yang remembered that he had learned from the system that in the previous world, Carnia’s name later on had really been written into the law, and it was Louis who upon becoming emperor had specifically modified the law to write his name in. He had stipulated in the law that anyone who spoke Carnia’s name must address him deferentially and revere him, and anyone who insulted his name would be thrown in jail. And no one else in the empire was allowed to be named Carnia. But in this world, this matter was definitely impossible to happen again.

“Royal brother! Your words are really ridiculous, when did you have the right to decide who is the saint?” Louis looked at Orede furiously.

“The law has more authority than the royal family, but the emperor’s power is greater than anyone’s. He has the right to appoint or remove all positions.” Orede took out two decrees from an attendant’s box and threw one of them at Carnia’s feet. “This is the decree from Father removing you from the post as the head of the capital temple, and instead appointing Sylvie in charge of the capital temple. So now he is eligible to live in the room of the saint, and you are not.”

Carnia stared in shock, quickly bending over to pick up the decree to look it over. It was clearly written on it that his position as the head of the capital temple had been revoked. The emperor’s seal on it proved that the decree was true and valid.