(Arc-6.11)

Chapter 78
Legend of the Holy Light (Arc 6.11)

Carnia glared at Jing Yang, wanting to pounce over to scratch up his face. “Don’t be delusional, Davis will not be tricked by you!”

Jing Yang ignored the furious Carnia, only looking at the demon king. “What do you think of my proposal?”

The demon king looked at Jing Yang’s face, and could not look away no matter what, his original thought of wanting to kill him had disappeared without a trace. As long as he could have this person, he wanted to try any chance he could get. “You sincerely want to work with me?”

“I’m already standing here, is that not sincere enough? When I make a contract with you, although I can receive your power, my life will be tied to yours. If something happens to you, I will also not be able to survive. What else do you have to worry about?” Jing Yang said.

“What do you want to get from me?” The demon king asked. “What is there that Orede cannot give you, that I can give you?”

“I want you to help me become the emperor of the humans.” Jing Yang said with a greedy look in his eyes. “The lifespan of humans is not as long as the demons. While I am alive, you must let me become the emperor. After I die, the human clan can be ruled by the demons.”

“You want to be the emperor?” The demon king looked at him with some surprise.

“In reality, I don’t care at all about whether or not other humans live or die. I don’t want to live a life pretending to be a good person.” Jing Yang replied. “I want to experience what it feels like to have the supreme right to control everyone’s life and death.”

The demon king pondered silently. The purpose that he said was reasonable, he could not find any flaws. And like he said, once he made a contract with himself, he would become the last person who would want him to have an accident. If he could take this opportunity to not only seize the humans but also have this person, there could not be anything better. No matter how strong Orede was, as long as this person stood next to himself, he would also no longer be his opponent.

Once he thought of how Orede would look when he found out, the demon king couldn’t contain his excitement. “Good! I agree!”

“Davis!” Carnia looked at the demon king in disbelief. He did not think that Jing Yang could easily move the demon king with just a few words. “Don’t believe him! He is lying to you, he definitely has some sort of plot to want to harm you!”

“Then now, you will lift the contract with Carnia and make a contract with me!” Jing Yang said.

The demon king stood up and smiled. “Since you can’t wait, let’s do it now.”

“Davis!” Carnia pounced over and held the demon king, with tears in his eyes. “Don’t trust him! Don’t trust him! He really wants to harm you!”

The demon king pushed Carnia away. “I let you go destroy the humans, and what did you do besides getting together with Louis? Not only did you not achieve anything, but you even lost my treasured illusion bone!”

“I didn’t, I didn’t!” Carnia shook his head frantically to deny it. “I only love you, and have only been with you. I was only playing with Louis, and wanted to deceive him so he would trust me.”

Carnia crawled over to hold the demon king’s legs and pointed at Jing Yang. “The matter about the illusion bone must be related to him. He must have stolen the illusion bone, believe me!”

The demon king very impatiently kicked him away. “What you did in the human lands, do you really think that I don’t know? If you succeeded, I would not have calculated accounts with you, but now you are just a useless waste, even if I keep you you will not play any role!”