(Arc-1.5)

Chapter 6
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.5) auroranovels.wordpress.com

Jing Yang’s restaurant was about to have its grand opening, before the opening, he spread out some news. For example, saying that he was opening the restaurant under Lu Deyuan’s name, the restaurant would be called Lu De Ji, the food would be the most authentic Lu family dishes, and furthermore the food would definitely be better than Lu family restaurants that had already changed their names.

Once these news spread out, it immediately attracted many people’s dissatisfaction.

Thanks to Zheng Jianlin’s propaganda, as long as you’ve heard about Lu Jingyu, who doesn’t know that he’s just a wastrel who only knows to drink and play, completely doesn’t know how to cook, not only doesn’t have any talent but also not willing to diligently put in the effort. So he (ZJL) had no choice but to first choose to cultivate Zheng Junming, and Zheng Junming was both hardworking and talented.

The older people who still remembered Lu Deyuan were dissatisfied with Jing Yang using Lu Deyuan’s namesake to open the restaurant, and even boasted shamelessly that he would be able to make the most authentic Lu family dishes. They felt that this completely was corrupting Lu Deyuan’s reputation.

And those people who liked Zheng Junming and Zheng De Ji were even more using all types of mocking and ridiculing comments, saying that he had no self-knowledge, saying that he was deliberately using sensationalism to promote the restaurant. These comments are all considered light, there were also some who cursed quite vulgarly, as if Lu Jingyu before was theirpersonal enemy who had murdered their fathers, hating that they couldn’tswallow him whole. These brainless fans’ abuse potential indeed was considerably strong, profanities and curses, all kinds of language were brought out to scold him.

In order to collect the ingredients that Jing Yang needed, Chen Rui spent two whole months constantly running to over ten places, most of them were even in some extremely remote mountain villages. But after he finished arranging the purchasing points, in the future he would no longer need to personally go every time.

In fact these ingredients could all be bought in the capital city, but Jing Yang had very picky demands for the ingredients. If he could buy free range, he would definitely not use domesticated, if he could buy ingredients caught or fished from the wild, he would absolutely not use ones kept on fodder.

Jing Yang let people carry out a careful inspection again on the ingredients that Chen Rui had brought back, and after he ensured that there were no problems, they organized them to refrigerate. In order to preserve these ingredients, he had put in a lot of consideration. He even especially made a big warehouse that could regulate temperature and air moisture, the inside was separated by glass walls so they could be organized and preserved.

“While I was still outside, I already saw that there were a lot of people condemning you online, the cursing was really quite unpleasant. Waiting for the grand opening time, would there be people coming to deliberately stir up trouble, purposefully saying that the food isn’t good?” Chen Rui asked somewhat worriedly, he felt that even if those brainless fans online didn’t come disturb them, the Zheng family pair of father and son would definitely not watch without doing anything.

“Don’t worry, I’ve already made arrangements, I won’t let them get away with it.”

Jing Yang properly arranged everything, now they only had to wait for the day of the restaurant grand opening.

On the day of the grand opening, they opened the doors, officially starting to welcome the customers. The number of customers who came was really not small, basically all of the tables were filled. Only that the majority of them came carrying somewhat pessimistic attitudes, their main reason for coming was to teach Jing Yang not to boast shamelessly.