(Arc-1.7)

Chapter 8
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.7) auroranovels.wordpress.com

“Mr. Zhao, I heard that you were looking for me?”

“There’s a matter that I want to complain about.” Zhao Bocheng picked up the teapot to pour himself tea, and also poured Jing Yang a cup.

“Complaint?” Jing Yang sat down across from him. “Please say.”

“Besides the grand opening day, these times when I came to eat, the dishes seem to not have been made by you.”

In his heart Jing Yang was somewhat surprised, he was actually able to taste the difference. It would be impossible for Jing Yang to be the same as the other chefs, constantly staying in the kitchen to cook for the customers. But every dish that was included on the menu was personally checked by him, before in the areas that Guo uncle and Wang uncle weren’t able to perfect, he also took a lot of effort to personally guide them to perfect the recipe. The flavor of those dishes, even though they didn’t achieve 100% the flavor that he could personally make out, but they could still show out 70 to 80%.

“I have a lot of matters to attend to, so I’m unable to always be in the kitchen cooking. The food that my restaurant’s other chefs make, Mr. Zhao isn’t satisfied?”

“Really not satisfied, I helped you say so many good words, you still use other chefs’ food to get rid of me, how could I be satisfied?” Zhao Bocheng looked at him with a smile yet not a smile. In the several times he came before, he had always come with friends, so even if he could tell that the dishes were not made by him, he also didn’t mention it.

“Whichever dishes Mr. Zhao wants to eat today, I will go to make personally, we can consider this as an apology.” These Zhao family people were all so overbearing, Jing Yang still didn’t want to offend him for the time being.

Jing Yang personally went to the kitchen to make the dishes that Zhao Bocheng had ordered.

After the dishes were served, Zhao Bocheng only tasted one mouthful, then satisfyingly nodded. “Exactly this flavor, you also sit down to eat together, I have something to give you.”

Something? Jing Yang sat down like he said to see what thing he would give him.

Zhao Bocheng took out a quite refined invitation card to give Jing Yang. “This competition invitation letter is for you.”

Jing Yang took the invitation and opened it to take a look, it was an invitation for the China Cup Culinary Competition (CCCC). This is the China country’s top culinary competition, its fairness is also extremely high, it’s basically impossible for dirty tricks to exist. The judges were all people from many circles who had extremely high standards for food. Moreover, there’s also a segment with public evaluations, the entire competition process would conducted as a live broadcast to the entire country.

He had planned on participating in this competition, because he knew that Zheng Junming would definitely attend. Zhang lao is one of the competition’s judges, so he had originally planned on asking Zhang lao to help him write a recommendation letter. But he didn’t think that Zhao Bocheng would directly send him an invitation letter for the competition.

“An invitation letter this sort of small thing, how could I trouble Mr. Zhao to personally send it over?” Jing Yang knew that this competition was always sponsored by the Zhao family corporation, but this Zhao family chairman personally sent the invitation letter. Just thinking about it, it didn’t seem very suitable ah?

“For this time’s competition, I am one of the main judges, I recommended for you to participate in the youth competition, and then conveniently helped you bring over the invitation letter.” Zhao Bocheng looked at Jing Yang’s eyes, it seemed like he had directly looked into his heart. “You should curry favor with me well, this would be quite advantageous to your result on the competition.”