Chapter 13

"Mrs. Prescott." Trevor smiled as he walked into my room with his hand rested on his belt and a smirk plastered across his face.

"Officer Prescott, can I help you?" I asked and he walked towards me at my desk and leaned down before kissing me. I kissed him softly and he pulled away from me to sit down on my desk.

"Grades done?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Well-I say when I come home after my shift tonight, we watch a movie and cuddle." He said.

"Sounds good to me. You might have to wake me up though." I chuckled and he nodded.

"Come on." He said and we went home. He went to work though and I went to my room and got a shower and went in bed. I fell asleep and awoke to my phone going off around midnight. It was Trevor's Chief. I quickly grabbed it and answered i, barely able to fully open my eyes.

"Hello?" I asked.

"My Chief was shot, Bailey. I'm shot. I love you so much. I'm trying my best to be okay. I couldn't find my phone so this is all I could do. I love you more than life itself and always have-"

I woke up breathless wigh sweat dripping from my forehead as Trevor sat up next to me with his hand on my shoulder. He cocked an eyebrow at me barely awake and I laid back down on my back and ran my fingers through my hair.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Bad Dream." I said and he leaned down and kissed me.

"About what? Shit-you were screaming and crying my name in your sleep." He said and I shook my head.

"Nothing-just a bad dream." I said and he nuzzled into my neck as he had his arm around me.

"You're dreaming about me now, huh?" He asked and I shook my head and swallowed nervously. My mouth was so dry.

"I just-I need air." I said and got out of bed before walking out onto my balcony. Why was I having dreams like that? He called me Mrs Prescott in the dream-so we were married, and he got shot-it scared me. As a whole I didnt know what it meant, but it terrified me.

"What's wrong, Bailey?" He asked softly as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He rested his hands on my upper chest and I kissed them and put my hands over them.

"Nothing-"

"Tell me about the dream. Just relax. I'm here and nothings wrong with me besides a stupid healing scar on my side." He said.

"You're going to think I'm crazy." I said and he shook his head.

"I've dreamt about you." He said softly and I looked up at him over my shoulder.

"We were married-you came into my room at the school and called me Mrs Prescott-we left and went home and you went on your shift-I woke up in the middle of the night to a call from your chiefs phone and when I answer it was you. You told me your Chief was shot and so were you and that-" I paused and he was looking at me like I was crazy.

"You told me you loved me on the phone." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Well, I haven't reached the love thing yet with you. I don't love you and don't think I ever will...am I supposed to?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You should love your wife." I said.

"I do, I just care about you...kind of. I wouldn't be talking to you for this long if I didn't care." He said.

"I care about you too. I just don't understand that dream." I said.

"I think you love me." He said and I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

"You're so annoying. Come on, let's go to bed." I sighed and he chuckled.

"You love me." He smiled and I shook my head.

"No I don't. I've known you for a month, Trevor. I could care less about you." I said.

"Then why are you crying in your dreams about me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Go to bed." I mumbled and turned my back to him. I was expecting him to wrap his arm around me but he didn't and it made me upset.

"Trevor?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can you hold me?" I asked and he slowly turned toward me and wrapped his arm around me before kissing my cheek.

"You can't get enough of me and you know it." He said cutely but I didnt let him know it was cute. I just  put my hand over his and I kissed it softly. He was such a sweetheart and It felt good to have his arms around me.