Chapter 45

It was 3 days later and I was going absolutely insane not having Trevor there. I needed him so bad and it wasn't even sexually. I just needed to have his arms around me and to hold him. It was a Saturday and I was just laying in bed with cooper checking my phone every five minutes and just staring at my ceiling. I wasn't even watching TV.

I finally grabbed my phone and I FaceTimed him. I was praying he was up. He was though, and he answered in his car. He looked like he had been sweating too.

"Hey." He smiled and he was paying attention to turning the radio down in his car.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"Literally just laying in bed with cooper." I sighed.

"Wish I was there." He said.

"Come here." I said and he looked down at his phone and smiled.

"Alright. I'm gonna go to my house and bring a change of clothes first though. I just got out the gym." He said and showed himself in a shirt with the sleeves cut. He flexed his muscles for me and it made me weak.

"God, I love you." I said and he smiled.

"I love you too, baby." He said.

"Cooper misses you." I said.

"I miss him-" he paused and he smiled weakly.

"I have to talk to you, okay?" He asked.

"That doesn't sound good." I said.

"It's good-I just don't know if you'll agree with me. That's why I have to talk to you." He said.

"Great." I sighed.

"It's not bad-I'll be there, okay?" He said.

"Yeah." I said and he smiled.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you too, be careful." I said.

"I will." He said and I hung up and sat up in bed before petting cooper.

"Daddy's coming, Cooper!" I said and scratched his neck for him. He got excited and playfully bit my wrist and rolled over on his back as he playfully snarled. I kissed him and rubbed his belly and waited. I couldn't wait for him.

* * *

"Daddy's home!" I said happily to cooper as we went downstairs when he walked through the door. He chuckled and pet cooper before kissing me.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." He smiled against my lips and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I got a shower and everything so I'm not sweaty anymore." He said and I smiled.

"I can tell. You smell good." I said before kissing his cheek and neck softly. We let go of each other after and he started playing with cooper and ran with him to the kitchen and gave him a treat after making him do tricks.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked and he looked up at me and he smiled weakly and shook his head.

"Nothing. It wasn't that serious I just know you won't like the idea." He said.

"What's the idea?" I asked and he stood up straight and grabbed my hand before pulling me into him.

"Bailey, seriously it was nothing." He said.

"Okay." I sighed. There was no reason to argue over something he obviously didn't want to talk about so I just ignored it and appreciated the fact that he was there. I missed him too much to have to energy to keep asking him.