Chapter 145

I went to work one morning and when I went back that afternoon, Trev was sitting on the couch and he was drinking. It also was obvious he got a haircut and it looked so good on him. I had a shitty day and was literally made fun of by half of one of my classes and had to send multiple people to the principals office. I felt like such a bitch because I never did that as a teacher, but they called me ugly, they made fun of my voice, they talked about Trevor and how I talked about him too much, they made fun of the fact that he was a cop. It was just a mess and I hated it. He had his suit and badge and everything so I was confused.

"Are you on duty?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Absolutely not. I took a half day. I just wanted to have a few beers and relax." He said and I smiled weakly and went over to him. I sat down on the couch and he kissed me.

"How was your day, baby?" He asked.

"Good. One of the kids called me ugly." I chuckled weakly and he narrowed his eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Ugly, fat, made fun of my voice and face, called you an abusive cop, called you a pig, they said I was married to a pig. All types of things. It was like a day to gang up on me." I said.

"First of all, you're not ugly. You're drop dead gorgeous. You're not fat. Literally at all. You're all skin and bones. Your voice is the sexiest thing I've ever heard, your face is perfect and I want to leave kisses all over it-" he paused and he pulled me into him. He kissed all over my cheeks and lips and I chuckled weakly as he loved on me. He kissed my neck and lips again before pulling away from me but he still held me.

"And I was an abusive cop. To you and everyone else, but I'm not anymore. I'm sober...for the most part. I drink I guess but I don't go overboard anymore. See, I'm having a normal conversation with you and not loaded because I didn't chug vodka." He said and I nuzzled into his chest.

"And so what if I'm a pig? Oh well. At least I taste good." He said and I hit his chest playfully and he chuckled.

"What? You love my meat. You are familiar with how good I taste." He said and I chuckled. He kissed me again and rubbed my thigh.

"God you make me cringe but I love it." I said and he laughed.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too. You make me feel better." I said.

"I have a surprise for you. That I'm hoping you really like. I like it, I just hope I didn't fuck up." He said and my smile faded.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I got daks hair cut-he looks adorable but that's not what I'm worried about you not liking." He said and he got up. I looked up at him as he started to unbutton his shirt and I cocked an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"I hope you like them." He said.

"Trev, Dak is up. I can hear him upstairs. We aren't having sex." I said.

"I know we're not. Just relax." He said as he pulled his jeans down and boxers down a little, revealing his entire V-line and my jaw dropped. He got two guns tattooed and pointed downward along his V-line and it made his abs look even more solid.

"Is that a good jaw drop?" He asked and I looked up at him. I didn't even know what to say. It looked so good. He looked so good. I was so god damn turned on.

"Oh my god." I said.

"What?" He asked and I sat up closer to his waist and put my hand on them.

"Oh my god. This is real?" I asked.

"Do you not like it?" He asked.

"I fucking love it. It's so hot." I said and he smiled and flexed his abs. His body literally amazed me. He didn't even have to flex and his abs were clear as day, and when he actually did flex it was like my husband was a body builder.

"I figured why not. I've been shot enough times to get guns tatted and not only does it have a serious meaning, it also makes me look like a porn star." He said and I laughed.

"You're the hottest dad I've ever seen." I said and he nodded.

"I know. What dad has this body and is almost 40? I have a few gray hairs but I literally look 28. Not 38." He said.

"You look like someone I'd suck dry." I said.

"Mhm." He smirked.

"I love them. You look so god damn good." I said.

"Thank you baby-Dak! Come downstairs and show mommy your hair!" He called and I kissed his abs softly and he pulled his shirt off. He wanted to tease me with how good he looked. Dak ran downstairs and I literally wanted to cry from the cuteness of his haircut. It was the same exact haircut as trevs but a smaller version. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Oh my god." I chuckled as he ran to me and jumped up on the couch. I pulled him into me and held him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"You look so handsome, buddy. You're daddy's mini me." I said.

"Daddy got another tattoo!" He said.

"I know, I saw. I love it." I said and he nodded and pointed to it and I chuckled.

"He looks so handsome." I said and he nodded.

"When can I get a tattoo?" He asked.

"When you're 21 and moved out." Trev said before taking him from me gently and I kissed trevs cheek.

"You can't even say that. You have so many tattoos." I said.

"I got my tattoos after I turned 21. I was also moved out of my parents house. I didn't like tattoos at all, and then I got one and fucking loved them. I want more even after those, but I'm content with what I have at the moment. They look sick." He said and I nodded.

"If I'm not pregnant, I will be soon. That's definitely going to make me want you to pound me even more." I said and his jaw dropped and he covered Daks ears.

"Innapropriate." He said and I laughed. He chuckled and and I kissed him.

"Today sucked but my boys made it so much better. You're both so handsome. Did you choose to have daddy's haircut or did daddy choose for you?" I asked.

"I wanted daddy's haircut." He said and I kissed his cheek and rest my head on trevs shoulder.

"And look Mommy! I got a tattoo, too." He said.

"What?" I asked and he showed me his shoulder where there was a fake temporary tattoo around his upper arm after Trev helped him take off his shirt. It was so cute and he also showed me his chest where Trev had his tattoos and they both stood next to each other. They were literally exactly the same. I was in love with them both.

"Stay there. I'm taking a picture of this." I laughed.

"Flex, Dak." Trev said.

"How?" He asked innocently and looked up at Trev. He watched how Trev flexed his abs and arms and he did the same. At least attempted the same, but it was the cutest thing ever. Trev winked in the pic with his tongue out and so did Dak.

"I'm getting this framed." I said and handed my phone to Trev to look. He smiled widely down at it and he kissed daks cheek.

"My muscle man." He said and Dak giggled. They were the most handsome guys ever. They were my entire world and I seriously loved them with everything in me. It made me want more.