Chapter 153

Trevor and I made love for the first time in a little while and it made me so happy. He still hadn't talked to me about what was on his mind but as far as I knew it wasn't anything that was effecting our relationship because we were fine and he was acting normal with me.

I was laying on the couch after having heartburn and being nauseous one day and trev was at work. I called out from how I felt and stayed home with Dak. Thankfully, Dak was tired too and slept for most of the day so I rested while he did too until Trev got done work.

He came in and he looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"Hey." He said

"Hey. How was your day?" I asked.

"Good." He said.

"Do anything different?" I asked.

"Nope. Same old shit. Just investigating." He said and he walked to me on the couch and sat down next to me. I was laying down, so I moved to put my head on his lap and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"No, I still feel nauseous and have heart burn." I said and he pouted his lip out and rubbed my stomach.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he smiled weakly.

"I'm tired." He said.

"Lay down with me." I said and he nodded. I sat up so he could move and he climbed over me and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed behind my ear. He wanted sex. It was actually surprising he did though, usually he would wait a few weeks after having sex but it had only been a day and he wanted it again.

"Is Dak sleeping?" He asked as he trailed kissed behind my ear, down to my neck, and up my ear lobe.

"Mhm." I nodded and he ran his hand up my shirt. I was only wearing one of his oversized shirts and panties because I did absolutely nothing all day, so he was loving it. He gripped my breasts gently and he pulled away to take his jacket off along with his button up. He pulled his belt off with his pants too  and I grabbed his clothes and tossed them off the couch. 

"You feel good enough to do this?" He asked.

"You'll make me feel good." I said and he smiled and locked his lips with mine. He pressed his bulge against me and I reached down and rubbed his length through his boxers. He kissed me more passionately and I pulled his boxers down and took his length out. His lips parted against mine when I rubbed his tip and I smiled against his lips. I sat up and he did too. He pulled me on to his length and I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and locked my lips on his. I moaned and he leaned more into the kiss. I started to ride him faster and he broke away from my lips and kissed my neck. I buried my face into his shoulder and he grunted against my cheek.

"Fuck you feel so good." He moaned.

"Trev." I moaned and he kissed my ear. He felt amazing. I love making love with him. I absolutely loved it. Out of anyone I had ever slept with, Trev was so different and he took me places no one ever could when he touched me. He seriously knew every part of my body and what drove me crazy.

* * *

After we finished, we fell asleep. The only thing was, I fell asleep and woke up myself up from screaming to a bad dream. I woke Trev up too and he was sitting up next to me confused and worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked in a sleepy voice and I was sweating and out of breath.

"Trev." I said and I grabbed his arm. He was so confused, but so was I.

"What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" He asked and I nodded. He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head. I had a dream about losing him. I hadn't had a dream like that since he was a cop and I hated that I had it. It scared me more than anything.

"Can you hold me?" I asked and he nodded and pulled the covers up on us again and he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled into me. He kissed my shoulder and I was just trying to breathe. The dream felt so real it was terrifying.

"You're okay." He said softly.

"You promise me you're safe at work." I said and he nodded.

"I'm fine at work. I promise you things are fine. Don't worry." He said and I nodded. He kissed me and I buried my face into his chest.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Don't worry." He said as he rubbed my shoulder and side and I nodded. I felt better with him holding me. He always made me feel so safe and content. I needed it.