Chapter 90

A week passed and Trevor was still in the hospital and still in a coma. Sawyer had to work so I was going to the hospital alone most of the days and I didn't even care what happened to my brother. I would just talk to him and kissed his hand and it sucked. It completely sucked. Not to mention my dad was watching Kenz and when I got home she asked where he was. I didn't even know what to tell her. 

I was sitting next to his bed though, and he was in the same condition that he had been the whole time. I kept begging him to wake up, I kept crying, I kept kissing his hand. I wanted to hear his voice.

"I love you so much, Trev." I said and kissed his hand. I felt his hand tighten around mine and then loosen and I looked up at him. I was imagining things. There was no way he held my hand.

"Trevor?" I asked and his lips moved and I quickly got up and yelled for a nurse. His nurses and doctors ran in and he still ha show eyes closed but he was trying to get the respirator off of his face and out of his mouth. He looked annoyed about it too. He was definitely back.

"Take it off of him." His Doctor said and the nurses shook their heads.

"What if he's not waking up. What if it's just a reaction to something?" She asked.

"Take it off of him god dammit. He's awake." His doctor said and they took it off him and he coughed and slowly opened his eyes and winced at the light.

"Trevor." I said softly and he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"We have to get him in for some scans as soon as possible." He said and my eyes softened.

"He can't stay in here?" I asked.

"He needs to have testing done. Now." The doctor warned and they took him out. I just wanted to see him and tell him I loved him. I hated that he had to go so fast but I knew that it was better that he did.

* * *

Trev got out of testing and by that time sawyer and my dad were there. He was laying in bed and I wasn't expecting him to be his complete self yet after not even being conscious for a week, but he wasn't too far off. He was joking around with sawyer and he was smiling.

"What are you? Indestructible? I swear man you always get out of the craziest shit." He said.

"He's my indestructible man." I chuckled and Trevor nodded and kissed my hand. He was quiet, but it was expected. He looked so tired and I wanted him to be back to himself, but I knew it would take time.

"I gotta relax more." He said softly and I nodded.

"Yeah. You gotta relax." I nodded and he patted next to him. I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up to see his dad walk in and my eyes softened and so did his.

"I just found out. Jesus Christ Trevor." He said softly before going to him and Trev sat up. He wrapped his arms around him carefully and his dad buried his face into his neck. It broke my heart. Trev held him tightly and I slowly got up. I didn't want to be in the way.

"I told you that you shouldn't be doing it anymore. You're getting older Trev. You can't be running around and risking your life." He said and trev shook his head.

"I know." He said and sawyer hugged me. He knew how bad I felt since it was my brother that did it to him.

"I lost your mother. I can't lose my son." His dad said and trev nodded and rested back down on the bed and he looked over at me and sawyer and he reached his hand out for me.

"Come here." He said and I got up again. He pulled me down on to the bed next to him and he nuzzled into me.

"I need sleep." He said.

"Go to sleep." I said.

"I want just you here." He said and my eyes softened. He rested his head on my chest and closed his eyes and I pushed his hair back.

"I'm gonna get outta here. I want him to have his time to just relax and realize what happened." Sawyer said and he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Text me if you need anything. Seriously if you need help with Kenz let me know. I know you hate asking Nancy to watch her." He said and I nodded. Trev looked up at him and sawyer nudged his shoulder and Trev nodded. He was so quiet I hated it but I understood.

My dad got up and basically did the same thing and Trev thanked my dad for being there. I knew he was weak and didn't want to talk much, but he said thank you. He hugged me and left and it was just his dad left.

"I have so much to tell you." Trev said to his dad as he sat down where sawyer had been sitting and he nodded.

"Tell me, bud. Talk." He said.

"We adopted that little girl and were engaged." He said and his dad smiled.

"That's good you told me that." He said.

"She was pregnant but we lost it-she's pregnant again though." He said and his dads eyes softened and he sat up and looked up at me.

"Are you serious?" He asked and he nodded and I smiled.

"Well I'm sorry about the first one-but I'm happy for you. Congrats to the both of you. You know it sucks but sometimes it happens. Your mother lost a baby before you." He said and trevs eyes softened and he looked up at me. I hated how quiet he was. I really did. He always had something to say and he was barely speaking. It was scaring me.

"We're excited." I said and his dad nodded.

"I'm glad he's alright, you know? He's a fighter through everything." He said and Trev smiled weakly and nuzzled into me again to try and sleep. His dad stopped talking and I went back to running my fingers through his hair. I knew he was exhausted and tired and I wanted to make sure he was as comfortable as could be.