Chapter 60

As the hours passed and the more shots we took and drinks we finished continued, we were both completely trashed. We were dancing to the music and by dancing, me against his body and him kissing me like crazy. Then we went back to the bar and I sat down while straddling his waist and I made out with him. Very sexually. We finally got to the point where we realized that we needed to get a ride back home before we had sex at the bar. We were waiting for an uber to show up and were even kissing during that. He was holding me, rubbing the back of my thigh, and gripping my ass tightly.

When the uber got there, we got in the back and he held me tightly as we kissed and before we knew it we were home and stumbling up to our door while kissing. I was walking backwards and he was guiding me to the front door and helped me walk up two steps in front of the house. We laughed as we stumbled some and he grabbed his keys from his pocket to my house. He went to unlock the front door and dropped the entire key ring and she he grabbed it again, he couldn't even focus enough to properly put the key in. I didn't have my keys either so it was up to him unless I tried but I was just as bad maybe even worse. Cooper started barking inside at the noise we were making and we both shushed him.

"If you cant get the key in the lock, how are you going to get your key in mine?" I asked with a smirk and he looked up at me with a red face and smirk andwe both laughed.

"Baby I can do that with my eyes closed." He said as he unlocked the door finally and he grabbed my hand to lead me upstairs. Cooper blocked us though by jumping up on us and we quickly let him before playfully chasing each other up the stairs. It was so much better than how he had chased me up the stairs before.

He tackled me down on to the bed carefully and he kissed my neck softly.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I chuckled and he pulled my shirt off over my head before pulling his shirt off too. He pulled me up and took my bra off quickly before throwing it off the side of the bed and he kissed my breasts. I reached for his length and rubbed it as he kissed me. I eventually unbuttoned his jeans and he pulled away from me to pull his jeans and boxers down and he pulled my jeans off after. He pressed his fingers against my sex through my panties and I moaned when he pulled them to the side and leaned down to taste me.

"Trevor." I moaned and he gripped my hips to keep me still. He flicked his tongue against my clit and he pulled my panties off after but kept rubbing me.

"I want you." I said and he laid down on his back.

"Show me how bad you want me." He said and stroked himself as he watched me sit up. I leaned down and sucked him until he was completely hard, and I climbed on top of him. I eased myself down on top of him and his lips parted as I started to ride him.

"Shit." He moaned lowly and I pressed my hands against his chest. He gripped my ass tightly and ran his hands up and down my body.

"Mmm." I moaned and he sat up and thrusted against me and sucked on my breasts. I ran my fingers through his hair, but he pulled his mouth away and pushed me back against the bed so he was on top. He eased himself back inside me, and he pressed against me and cupped my cheek while kissing me passionately.

"Faster." I moaned and dug my nails into his back when he did what I asked. He rubbed my clit faster too and I threw my head back in pleasure as my walls tightened around his length. He moaned and grunted as he thrusted and he slowed down. He let out multiple moans and he bowed his head down above me before slowly pulling out.

"Fuck." I moaned.

"Do you want more?" He asked.

"Can you go another round?" I asked as I panted and he chuckled and kissed me.

"Sweetheart, I can go five more." He chuckled and I laughed.

"Just give me a second. Still a little sensitive." He chuckled and I laughed and so did he. He kissed me for a little while more too and he eased himself back inside me eventually. He was being who I fell in love with in the first place, and I missed him so damn much.