Chapter 92

Trev and I were laying in bed and i was running my fingers through his hair. He was kissing my cheek and he was so cuddly. He really loved just laying with me and I felt the same.

He grabbed his phone and did something before locking it and my phone went off. I cocked an eyebrow and he smiled weakly and I grabbed my phone. I got a text from him and it wasn't just a text. It was an essay worth of writing. My eyes softened and he rested his head on my chest.

"I can't say a lot." He said and I nodded. I started to read it and it broke my heart but made me so happy at the same time.

"I know I can't talk a lot so I've been trying to think of the words to explain how much I love you. I heard you and felt you and it was so weird not being able to react and tell you how much I loved you back. I thought I was going to die and I didn't even get to speak to you. I was scared I was never going to wake up. I was scared I wasn't going to be able to see my baby be born. I know we've been through so much and I know I've put you through so much unecessary shit, but this is something that changed my point of view on everything. I love you so much more than I already did. I love you more than words can explain and I literally can't even say them. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I really will never take you for granted. I'm sorry I keep asking to drink, I know it worries you more than anything. I just feel like it'd loosen me up to talk more because I have so much to say to you. I wish I could play with Kenz and I'm sorry you have to worry about me on top of all this. I know you don't care what happens to your brother but I do, I want to see him. I don't want to press charges. I want to forgive him and move on. I want to be close with your family. I want you to be close with mine too and you haven't even met my sister. You're alike in a lot of ways and I never talk about her but I know you'd love her. I don't know, Bailey. I just love you so much. This made me think a completely different way and the doctors told me I died three times and it's just fucking crazy. I can't even explain that over text so when I start actually talking properly I'll tell you about it. It was like I felt it even though I was unconscious. I can't think much either but just know I love you more than anything. Seriously you saved my life whether you think you did or not." He said and I was literally crying by the time I finished it.

"It took me a while. Sorry." He said and I shook my head and cupped his cheeks before kissing him.

"Don't apologize." I said and pouted my lips out with tears still in my eyes and he sat up and pulled me into him.

"I love you." He said and I nodded and buried my face into his chest. He looked annoyed, not by me but annoyed with frustration on not being able to express his emotions to me verbally. It sucked and it was hard to understand, I hated it completely-but I was trying my best to make him feel understood. His message meant so much to me whether he thought it did or not. I needed it.