Chapter 132

I woke up the next morning and didn't even bother to wake him up. He would have probably gotten pissed off again, so I just went downstairs and I started making breakfast. I knew Kenz would be running down the stairs in no time and he'd probably wake up too.

I was standing at the stove making omelettes and I felt Trevs arms wrap around my body behind me and it scared the hell out of me at first but I knew it was him. He rested his head on my shoulder and nuzzled his face into my neck and I leaned back against him.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"I love you. Did you sleep good?" I asked.

"I love you too. I slept good. Better than I did at that fucking prison." He said and I nodded.

"That's good." I said.

"Yeah." He said and I flipped an omelette over and he smiled weakly against my neck.

"I'll share mine with Kenz. I'm not too hungry." He said.

"Okay." I said and I put it on a plate and heard two small sets of footsteps running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Kenz said excitedly and Trev smiled down at her and dak ran to him. He picked him up and I kissed his cheek and so did he.

"Good morning kiddos. How did you both sleep?" We asked.

"Good." They said.

"That's good. Me too." He said and he put dak down in his baby chair and I gave him separate eggs just for dak to eat and he sat down at the table with Kenz to share the omelette. I made myself one and sat down and he looked up at me as they were eating and smiled weakly. He just seemed weird.

"Daddy what's wrong?" Kenz asked.

"Nothing." He smiled weakly.

"You seem sad." She said. She was right.

"Oh. No I'm not sad sweetheart. Just tired." He said.

"Okay." She said.

"Okay." He said and he rubbed his arm and looked down at the plate and I sighed. I thought I was going crazy, but even Kenz saw it. Thank god.

* * *

Kenz and Dak had nap time and Trev went out in the garage to clean his car. Something he never really did but I just wanted him to do whatever he had to, to act normal again.

I walked out into the garage as he was pulling his car in after washing it and he got out and looked up at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. I can't talk to my husband?" I asked.

"I just didn't know if you were going to say something. You're fine." He said.

"Okay." I said and he grabbed trash bags and went in his backseat. He threw out apple juice bottles and it made me laugh honestly. His sports car turned into a dad car pretty fast.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"The Apple juice." I said and he nodded and he threw out more bottles and miscellaneous things. He tossed the trash to the side and he vacuumed his car out too. It was spotless.

"I wish you'd talk to me." I said.

"I wish you'd fucking-" he paused and he stopped talking and he sighed and drug his hands down his face.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"What is wrong?" I asked and narrowed my eyes.

"Nothing Bailey, I just had a shitty week obviously and I'm trying to understand what the hell happened." He said.